• In total there are 88 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 87 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

How old are you?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jade

Re: How old are you?

Unread post

I'm 22. I can never remember this though... I keep thinking I'm still 21. Where's my shocked emoticon? *SHOCK*
emily217

Unread post

25 as of last month....
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

MariaNiccolaQuote:27. But I'm on my third career, so I feel old.How strange, I'm on my... at least eighth, every time I start over it makes me feel like a kid again.Quote:I remember when I thought "over 25" was old too. I think we readjust that number as we age...Lol yea, "old" is properly defined as "20% more years than meQuote:Just like ethics, old and young are subjective.Ethics are not subjective, but I remember thinking that when I was young.Oh... I'm 54. And SINGLE, hint hint. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
Classical Celt

Unread post

I am 66 years old but thats only recently. For years I was very young and having great fun, then Chris told me how old I was and threatened me to act more my age. I am not sure if that is good or not.
ancientlandlight

Unread post

19! We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. *Buddha*
yoru88

Unread post

I'll be 30 in nine days. A fellow of infinite jest...
poppel 1990

Unread post

Well i'm a 16 year old and i just wanted to say hi...uh...yeah so this is my first post on here and the reason i found this site is becuase i was searching for online discussions on Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card...so yeah....... well i'm out! *oh yeah i'm female...* Edited by: poppel 1990 at: 6/6/06 10:01 pm

Return to “Everything Else”