• In total there are 22 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello To All

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello To All

Unread post

I can only imagine that it is quite stressful waiting to see if someone likes one of your books. :shock: Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity to feel that stress.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

Hello Carolyn:

Chris was very generous in awarding me a copy of "AnnaBelle's Spirit" too. Since my children are all young adults now, I will relish having two little ones in the house again. :)

I'm looking forward to reading them both. I have to say, I am excited to read a book, and then discussing it with the author, I feel very lucky in this regard.
Carolyn Sue Morris
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Suzanne wrote:Hello Carolyn:

Chris was very generous in awarding me a copy of "AnnaBelle's Spirit" too. Since my children are all young adults now, I will relish having two little ones in the house again. :)

I'm looking forward to reading them both. I have to say, I am excited to read a book, and then discussing it with the author, I feel very lucky in this regard.

Good morning Suzanne... I was happy to hear you will have them both. "The Journey, The The Dreams & AnnaBelle" was the first book, with "AnnaBelle's Spirit" being the follow-up. Most of the comments about the first book was that it left too many unanswered questions. Frankly, when I wrote it, it was to fulfill a promise I had made to my Mother, AnnaBelle. I didn't think people would actually read it. (Only in my dreams) So the second was just written from my love for the first. Like you, my children are grown, we now have six grandchildren. Life moves so quickly, and in so many directions. The one thing I stress to people is to please keep an open mind. Maybe I'm making excuses for myself. Never-the-less, I am thrilled you will have them both. I look forward to your review. Everything can be a learning experience, That's something every writer needs.Thank you again for chosing my books. Have a wonderful day !! :D
Carolyn Sue Morris
Between_the_covers
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Hello and Welcome!
All these poses of classical torture, ruined my mind like a snake in the orchard.
~ Rufus Wainwright
Carolyn Sue Morris
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Between_the_covers wrote:Hello and Welcome!

It's very good to be here. Thank You!! :)
Carolyn Sue Morris

Return to “Everything Else”