• In total there are 61 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

The Cat Who... Lillian J. Braun

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Kayta
Getting Comfortable

The Cat Who... Lillian J. Braun

Unread post

Has anyone read The Cat Who... series by Lillian Jackson Braun. I stumbled across them by accident several years ago and have been hunting them down ever since. I really enjoy the "soft" mystery and the hint of supernaturalness of Koko without it becoming fantasy. But, I've just read the latest, (but not recent, took me a while to find it) The Cat Who had 60 Whiskers and been disappointed. It reads like a plot summary rather than a novel. Anyone else read it?
"...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...
...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy." Miss Tick, The Wee Free Men, Terry Pratchett
farmgirlshelley
Intern

Re: The Cat Who... Lillian J. Braun

Unread post

YES!!!! I LOVE her books. I have listened to the audiobooks because I LOVE George Guidall. I love his voice and the way he tells the stories. He does it perfectly.
A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”