• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

To Walk Amongst Angels

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
DarrenHumby
Master Debater

To Walk Amongst Angels

Unread post

Hello all,
I was introduced to this site by a friend, and have been very impressed by what I have seen.
I would like to introduce my recently published book 'To Walk Amongst Angels' which is now available on amazon.com/Walk-Amongst-Angels-Darren-H ... amp;sr=8-1 below is the blurb:

"Lucifer has discovered the means to undo all that is and recreate the world in his own guise. In his way is Cameron, a fourteen year old boy and his inexperienced guardian angel, Malach. The dark prince needs to hold Cameron's faith to see the visions within him and sets in place events which begin to have an effect on the young boy. The Archangel, Michael and the Enlightened are on the brink of complete destruction. A titanic struggle between the kingdom of Angels for the belief of a boy and ultimately the survival of Mankind ensues."

My website is http://www.darrenhumby.com/ please drop by, and a big thank you for doing so.

Looking forward to talking to you all on here :)
Darren Humby
Lady Disdain
Getting Comfortable

Re: To Walk Amongst Angels

Unread post

Whoah...sounds really interesting. I've always been fascinated by Lucifer and this is the first time that I've come across such an idea as yours. It sounds like it'll be a great read. If I can get my hands on it =P
DarrenHumby
Master Debater

Unread post

Hi Lady Disdain
Thank you very much for your interest, depending where you are in the world my book is available on www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk plus others. I hope you manage to get a copy, and thank you very much for your support. Please let me know how you get on.
Keep your angels close
Darren
britgareth
Official Newbie!

Unread post

OK, really like this series but this volume 3 seems to have all sorts of problems:

1. Although listed in several places such as Amazon, it has never been on sale. :?

2. Unlike the first two volumes this only lists as available in PB. This is very odd and not good publishing. All those of us that purchased the first two volumes (mine are 1/1 signed) would obviouly like to continue the series, not completely break the format from prior volumes. :(

3. I was going to go to Humby website (here listed) and make these comments direct instead of here, but, the email listed here is non-functional. :?:

I read on Amazon.com where volume 3 release in PB is actually volume 1 re-issue under a new title. If true this would explain its unavailability.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”