• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Making a book

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
maria22
Getting Comfortable

Making a book

Unread post

Hi,
I'm not reading books I'm making them instead well have only began one story right now and maby you guys want to read it pice by pice? r what do you say? I amfrom sweden and writing in english.

Well here is a little of the storie:

Amy's Bookread!
Amy is a bookworm, to read and read and ... well you get it! She likes to read a book. She reads when she can beside that she goes to school and she works really hard in school and she want to go to harvard school where every geniuse teenagers go! She wants to be one and study really hard.. beside that there is love she has a reading boyfriend that no one else got he his doing nothing right now and only seeing Amy and reading books.

What do you think should I continue? :)

Please answer soon!
Love Maria
maria22
Getting Comfortable

Re: Making a book

Unread post

here is more of the story:

Amy's Bookread!
Amy is a bookworm, to read and read and ... well you get it! She likes to read a book. She reads when she can beside that she goes to school and she works really hard in school and she want to go to harvard school where every geniuse teenagers go! She wants to be one and study really hard.. beside that there is love she has a reading boyfriend that no one else got he his doing nothing right now and only seeing Amy and reading books. Latest book was "The Gates of Hell" he explains everything for Amy and she like how he talks about books. He is really obsessed with books more then she is she thinks. Amy is more styding and going out with friends. She is reading when she has no friends to go out with. When she has read a book finished she talks to her boyfriend let's call him Patrick Slater. That is his name and he is 22 and Amy is 21 one year younger then patrick the bookworm. They Amy and Patrick has parents too but don't live with them they live eachother in 2 apartments. Patrick has ALOT of books that he had almost read every singel one. He has read over 1000 of books and he is 22 that is alot to be a guy to. He reads every book he can get not history and about royals ofcourse that dosent intrest him at all. But he can read youngbooks,romance and all other books in liture.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”