• In total there are 72 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 72 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Who needs sleep when you can read?!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Khogg
Getting Comfortable

Who needs sleep when you can read?!

Unread post

Hey!!! My name is Katherine and I am actually on this website because we are using it for school to discuss the books we are reading in class but how cool is this! A website where you can discuss amazing books with people and get a ton of different view points! Yep, I think I am going to be on this website a lot... I love reading and I always have, unfortunatly between school and work I don't get to read nearly as much as I would like. Give me a good book though and chances are I won't get any sleep for days because I will be up all night reading it. I love historical fiction and I really like reading books that were made into movies (read the book first then go see the movie) and then comparing and contrasting them . I can spend hours in a bookstore and I usually never come out without a new book to read.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Who needs sleep when you can read?!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, Katherine!

So what book are you reading for the ACA Book Club?
Khogg
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I am reading Anna Karenina. I have wanted to read it for a while and when book clubs came around again it was the first book to come to mind. :)
President Camacho

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I Should Be Bronzed

Unread post

I think I'll read Anna after I'm done with Brothers Karamazov. Are you enjoying it so far?
Khogg
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

It is an interesting read. It makes me think and I actually have to "work" to read it, which I love in books because that makes a more interesting read to me then a book you just can read through and not have to work your brain.

Are you enjoying Brothers Karamazov? What I have read about it makes it sound very interesting, perhaps I need to add it to my "Books to Read" list.

Return to “Everything Else”