• In total there are 60 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 60 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hey, I'm Lucy from California...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
bms2011
Official Newbie!

Hey, I'm Lucy from California...

Unread post

Hi everyone, I'm a female from California originally but am in Vancouver right now. My favourite topics are cooking and gardening. I'm always looking for new books/ideas about these. We have a local book club here in Vancouver, one of my best friends developed two handy tools for book lovers 1)http://www.tracknewbook.com 2)http://www.bookdiscovery.appspot.com. The first one can keep you notified of newly released book by your favourite author, subject or keywords. The second one can recommend you books based on the website you're viewing. It's really cool. I just got a notification of new books about rose planting. I'm sure these will help to make every book lover's reading journey more pleasant.
NotaBene
Getting Comfortable

Re: Hey, I'm Lucy from California...

Unread post

Hi, Lucy
Thank you for telling us about these two websites! They are really great! I've just subscribed to the "tracking" one.
bms2011
Official Newbie!

Re: Hey, I'm Lucy from California...glad you like this new book tracking service

Unread post

Hi, so glad that you like them. Let me know if there is any other feature you'd like to have. My friend will try to make it perfect. happy reading!

Return to “Everything Else”