• In total there are 60 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello from down south!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
BookSpyGal
Getting Comfortable

Hello from down south!

Unread post

Hi! My name is Amanda. I hail from the gulf coast region of the United States. I am a programmer by trade, and love to read. I have widely varied taste in books. To give you an idea of the kinds of books I like, I have just finished the Lord of the Rings, and have moved on to House of Leaves. Prior to these, I read Lolita, 1984, and Animal Farm. One of my favorite books is Cat's Cradle. I'm looking forward to participating here!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello from down south!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :)
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Re: Hello from down south!

Unread post

Howdy there, fellow Gulf Coast resident. I've never been able to take a liking to Vonnegut, but I still give it a go every so often... maybe someday.
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham

Return to “Everything Else”