• In total there are 17 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Preachers, Priests quitely embrace the Christ myth!!!

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Preachers, Priests quitely embrace the Christ myth!!!

Unread post

You guys were the ones who suggested that Murdock's minions should go into pulpits. I am merely suggesting taking it to the next level.
You weren't "merely" suggesting anything. You were insulting us with barbs, saying the actions are cowardly and evasive if we chose not to lend credibility to a false worldview. Not only were you throwing out barbs, but you lie about doing it! Jesus is really really mad at you right now because thou hast lied. He might even give you a divine spanking.
stahrwe

1I - PLATINUM CONTIBUTOR
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

Unread post

tat tvam asi wrote:You're pink Stahrwe, bottom line!!!

You're afraid to enter the domain of Murdock's forums. And I'm calling you out on it right here and now. You're BS about getting her to your local church is in fact a diversion away from you simply posting to her on her forums, or dropping her an email.
I have no idea what pink means.

I wasn't the one who suggested Murdock go to churches you guys did.
I am not interested in a discussion forum format with her it is too easy to be evasive. This is just an attempt to divert the focus.

As for your comment about being weird, I think it's weird that you feel you have to be enemies. My best friend is an atheist whom I have known for 30 years. We politically polar opposites as well.
n=Infinity
Sum n = -1/12
n=1

where n are natural numbers.
stahrwe

1I - PLATINUM CONTIBUTOR
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
You guys were the ones who suggested that Murdock's minions should go into pulpits. I am merely suggesting taking it to the next level.
You weren't "merely" suggesting anything. You were insulting us with barbs, saying the actions are cowardly and evasive if we chose not to lend credibility to a false worldview. Not only were you throwing out barbs, but you lie about doing it! Jesus is really really mad at you right now because thou hast lied. He might even give you a divine spanking.

Boy you guys are good. Diversion, Defensive.
I think what I said was that when one avoids a public debate, the perception is that it is cowardice.

Your last comment, sarcasm aside shows that you don't understand the way salvation words.
n=Infinity
Sum n = -1/12
n=1

where n are natural numbers.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

Boy you guys are good. Diversion, Defensive.
How dare we atheists defend the truth and evade your false tangents. That is precisely the perspective you'd expect from someone who is deluded. The truth would appear to be nothing but a diversion when compared to your false beliefs.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

stahrwe wrote:I wasn't the one who suggested Murdock go to churches you guys did.
My original comment on this was "If Christians actually wished to recognize their failures they would invite DM Murdock and people like her to their pulpits to preach about the real failures in intellect within Christianity. They would not make ignorant knee-jerk condemnations of scholars who are trying to find the truth of Christian origins. Christians do not invite Murdock to speak, and they ignore or belittle what she does say, because Christians wish to hide and deny their failures, especially the biggest failure of all, the failure of honesty in the world-historical swindle at the origins of their faith."

It is really quite easy. Anyone can go to the Freethoughtnation.com website and start up a thread, asking about the opportunities for public discussion and debate of the Christ Myth Theory. Unfortunately it does not happen because Christians do not welcome debate about their errors.
Azrael
Masters

Unread post

The internet has brought to light a lot of this that was once hidden away. Give it sky boy followers your lie as been exposed!

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”