• In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Full Dark, No Stars

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
howardasherman
Getting Comfortable

Full Dark, No Stars

Unread post

I'm a little more than halfway through Stephen King's Full Dark, No Stars and I'm reallyliking it.

I'm reading this book the way I *used* to read; almost non-stop with real difficulty in stopping because I'm endlessly hooked on finding out what happens next.

This could be some of Stephen King's best work yet.

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net
froglipz

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant
United States of America

Re: Full Dark, No Stars

Unread post

It definitely reminded me of the old King works, sometime before Geralds Game and Rose Madder... I also had a difficult time putting it down to go to work, and eat and sleep, you know those pesky things :)
~froglipz~

"I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Si vis pacem, para bellum: If you wish for peace, prepare for war.
howardasherman
Getting Comfortable

Re: Full Dark, No Stars

Unread post

I'm with you there! Full Dark, No Stars is the first book in a long while I just can't put down. It's got that overpowering "what's next?" feeling on every page. I'm on the last story now and I already wish there was more to read.

One of Stephen King's best in a long, long time.

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Return to “What are you currently reading?”