• In total there are 36 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hi from AnderFan

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
AnderFan
Official Newbie!

Hi from AnderFan

Unread post

Hi. I'm AnderFan. I joined less than 10 minutes ago. I loved to read when I was younger, but I simply just don't have time to anymore. :cry: I haven't read a book in TWO YEARS!!! The last book I finished was 'Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival' by Anderson Cooper. I loved it SO MUCH- I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I read it in less than two days. I wanted to tell everyone I can about this book, and I feel the urge to discuss the deeper meanings contained therein. That's why I joined BookTalk. Despite my age, I can still pick out a good book when I see one. I just turned 16, by the way...
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hi from AnderFan

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org! Please join in any of the discussions you see that look interesting.
Ang85
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hey Anderfan, I'm also a huge fan of Anderson Cooper, and you're right, Dispatches from the Edge was amazing!! It's about so much more than you would expect and so well written. He needs to write another book! For a while Anderson was a contributing editor (or something like that) for Details magazine and the articles he wrote for that are really good too, if you haven't already, you should check them out.
joelgmt
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hi Anderfan:
I love Anderson Cooper also, but I havent read that book. I will have to look for it next time I am online shopping or in the bookstore. I am impressed that at 16 you are reading stuff like that. Keep it up.

Return to “Everything Else”