• In total there are 37 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Introducing...Michelle Rose!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Michelle Rose
Official Newbie!

Introducing...Michelle Rose!

Unread post

Hi, everyone! My name's Michelle and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I work in television, but I'm also a professional photographer. Between work and my photography business I keep pretty busy, so I like to read to relax. I read a wide variety of things, including science fiction, historical fiction, biographies, histories, fantasy, classics and what I think of as just plain old contemporary fiction. Some of my favourite authors are Margaret Atwood, Diana Wynne Jones, Bill Bryson, Jon Krakauer, Jane Austen, Jasper Fforde and Jodi Picoult. I know I'm forgetting some, but that's a good start. I found BookTalk just through a regular Google search, because I was looking for a place to discuss the books I read. I hope to get know everyone really soon!

Michelle
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Introducing...Michelle Rose!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :)

Return to “Everything Else”