• In total there are 31 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Series

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Staceyc4
Official Newbie!

Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Series

Unread post

Hey, everyone! I'm new to Book Talk but I'm excited to find some like-minded Susan Mallery fans. Book four in the Fool's Gold series comes out next week (the 26th) and I just started re-reading the first three books to get me back in to the setting.

Anyone else excited about the release of "Only Mine"?
leehyat
Official Newbie!

Re: Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Series

Unread post

I'm a newbie too and love Susan Mallery's books! I'm definitely looking forward to the 4th book in this series.

What's your favorite series by Mallery? :)
Staceyc4
Official Newbie!

Unread post

There are so many that were so good! But for me...the first series of hers that I read was the "Millionaire" series she did for the Silhouette Desire line: "The Substitute Millionaire", "The Unexpected Millionaire" and then "The Ultimate Millionaire". They were much shorter than her usual books but a great read!
Marilyn Shoemaker

Unread post

HI Stacy.....waving Lee. You guys Only Mine is incredible. It's full of warmth, family, friends and the wonderful town of Fools Gold. I'm new to this forum as well. Looking forward to reading romance posts.

ebooks-imgs.connect.com/product/400/000 ... 511_s3.png

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”