• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Christ In Egypt: Introductory Remarks

#98: Aug. - Sept. 2011 (Non-Fiction)
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Christ In Egypt: Introductory Remarks

Unread post

Dismiss it as you seem able to dismiss everything you know nothing about. I started in this long ago because i felt even then that perhaps we as a society had overlooked something.
I don't dismiss things I know nothing about. I dismiss things when there is sufficient information to dismiss them. So much mystery catalyzed by at grand example of "How'd he Do That?!?". As though the secret to constructing something MUST have been hidden knowledge. A castle obviously made to BE mysterious. Just enough mystery to give the impression that the methods of construction involved esoteric knowledge. Then you fall for it hook line and sinker.

The dismissal is based on parsimony, not ignorance.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

You are thread jacking, Al.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

"...life is like a box of chocolates..." Forest Gump, words of wisdom
Last edited by tat tvam asi on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

I considered transplanting the alchemy debate of this thread to one of the threads Alsylvester first created upon joining which addresses his views on the subject.

Probably better if you all just reply to any comment on this thread with a link back to the alchemy threads, and just continue on over there.

http://www.booktalk.org/the-alchemical- ... 11011.html

I can't say with authority, but i doubt this is what RT was hoping to discuss.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
AlSylvester
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

To all, You will find that Im not going anywhere. Im surprised by some of what is said here. Code 144 for example, much of the work is shown to be not only given at the castle, but within the Temple of the Rosicrucions in Philidelphia. It is not bullshit, it is all about prim numbers, and how the flux of the magnetic feild is controlled. Can we do it? No. Did they do it? From the comparison of the two places, temple and castle, the information from both said the same thing.

Now, Mr. Tat. The secret Societies. I have talked to a few, it seems they do not know what their old symbols mean! Yep, they still have some secrets that they can explain, but a lot they have lost. So, let them come, they would not if what i was saying was Bull. lastly just for now, this is suppposed to be about Archaryas book. Tonight I am going to show that just in th first 40 pages she has written much of what I have said. Tat, your discussing, have you read it, doesn't seem so because if you had you would know that most of what I said is the Truth. and so tonight, and for a long time, Im going to say and show that what i am discussing is in her Book! even some of those Philosophers, I will go and get things they said, and show it is about what i said and is tied to what Archarya said! While i do that Tat, go read her Book!

And Tat, Ros equal Dew, and Crux equal Cross. I have talked about the Dew being tied to mercury, baptism, the River with Four heads, Dew and Crux?? I guess that is too complicated for you to understand, right? The Masons, in Washington, a Obelisk, five pointed Star, Six pointed star, the Eye of Horus, more if you check, all from Egypt. The Templars, information about the egg, all buildings about PHI and the heavens, egg symbol, Red Cross and White, same as Egypt. More if you look. Massey, "consider the shell of the egg as heaven." Will point out egg in Archaryas book, will enjoy as we move forward! One thing to remember, September, under Virgo, is the ninth month! 3 Days before Dec. The list is endless.

To the rest of you, just try to maintain an open mind to be able to see! It is all there, and there is so much!

Alchemy is what we have called, 'The Magic of Egypt" studied by Jesus, a "MYTH"! Alchemy is not about moving rocks, it is about using forces in nature to Perfect matter. Much of what we discuss is about astrology, everything above lets say. Knowing Egypt, consider this, all they did, was it just for tracking the sun? Watching the stars go by? Or was there more to it. Hell we all can make compost. Ask yourself if that is all the sun, and outside can do to matter. All you know of, but lets throw in Dew and mercury, shape and time with selected forces, all controlled. Last point, your matters are the same as those matters outside. What man could do with them, couldn't God do toward your after death? That is what it is alll about. I discussed Baptism, Ill do so again, but with Archarys work.

Al
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

Johnson, please go ahead and split this thread because none of this alchemy stuff pertains to the introductory remarks for CiE. We've entertained the trolling for a while but we probably shouldn't have, in hind sight.
Last edited by tat tvam asi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlSylvester
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Hey Tat,

Not trolling anyone. No need to split thread, Ill just go away.

Al
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

Good luck on your perfection of matter efforts...

Return to “Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection - by D.M. Murdock”