• In total there are 140 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 140 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Aliens and Worms (Yech!)

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NicholeChase

Aliens and Worms (Yech!)

Unread post

^ My irrational fears :shock:

Hi, my name is Nichole. I figured that I would stand up and tell you guys three things that cause me irrational fear.

Aliens, you say? Eh. Just the ones with big heads, giants oval eyes, and long, skinny fingers. The slug type ones? Nope, they don't scare me.

Worms? Eck. They are so... so... wiggly and slimy looking.

I am a mother who reads books while sitting next to the tub during bath time, a crafter that is always looking for ideas, and an author.

I love books and I can't wait to dive into some discussions!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Aliens and Worms (Yech!)

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org! :)
Cherrybear13
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

We are totally opposite. The slug ones creep me out WAY more... maybe because bugs in general just... gross me out. So if we ever get attacked... you can talk to the slugs, I will talk to E.T.
linda8283
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I remember the days of sneaking the reading in anywhere! even bathtime, though with my children that was definitedly risking a wet book! Where do you find the time? Crafting, writing, very impressed! What are you reading now? Just curious :)

Return to “Everything Else”