• In total there are 21 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

First Book You Ever read.

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Darnell1981
Official Newbie!

Lets see...

Unread post

If I remember correctly the first book I read was a Nancy Drew book called "The Secret of the Old Clock" by Carolyn keene. Though I believe that is a pseudonym and the person who actually wrote it was Mildred A. Wirt.
Karen Fisher-Alaniz
Creative Writing Student

Re: First Book You Ever read.

Unread post

Is it weird that I remember the actual first book I ever read? It was called, Tip and Mitten. My first grade teacher introduced it to me and I was so proud I could read it all by myself.
My website: http://www.storymatters2.com
Breaking the Code - a Father's Secret, a Daughter's Journey,
and the Question That Changed Everything (Sourcebooks) came
out on 11/1/11. Buy at your local bookstore, or on Amazon
R. LeBeaux
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

A red letter version of the Bible, and I only read the red- letter parts. This, however, was not voluntary, it was demanded by my parents. The first book I remember reading because I wanted to was a collection of fairytales by The Brothers Grimm at around age five. For those who may not know, a red letter version of the Bible is one in which all the words purported to have been uttered by Jesus are printed in red ink.

Author of the novel Then Again - An Adventure in Time Travel
amazon.com/Then-Again-Adventure-Time-Tr ... f_=asap_bc
http://www.wmpublishing.com/
dascki
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hmm, other than books they made you read in class, the first books I ever read were the Dragonlance books. They were soooooo good! I hated the thought of reading anything, then when I started them, it was like a gateway series lol.
(author) Katelyn
Experienced

Unread post

The first book I've ever read was The Red Hen, or something like that. Or it may have been the KJV Bible, John. I don't remember very well. I was three.
Katie

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”