• In total there are 46 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Behind Personal Religion "Book Advise"

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Behind Personal Religion "Book Advise"

Unread post

City of Winnipeg Religion Number 5555:

"The 'Steps' Religion into the future of a Winnipeg Cloud of thought
down the edges of Heaven and the Earth by any Winnipeg Legislative
Building."

I am sure personal religion has been around for ages and this one is an example. For those who do not know me, I am King of Prussia and related to Adam Ur and Eve Ur as Jehovah Ur of the holy bible.

As man must decide who and what the word of god translates to only a human has created these forms of religions.

Myself, Jehovah Ur that includes worship from Jehovah Witness Kingdom Halls it was only a matter of time before this United States creation became a reality.

Not to be confused with other men credited to becoming religious icons in the image and glory of god like Jesus Christ or Yaweh back during Mesopotamian times, what would you like from a new religion if one can be created?

Just let me know your thoughts behind new religious theories and what you would like from a new religion?

For example: Shangri-La is a soon to be religion I am estimating in the few hundred years future.

I feel it is important to exercise the right of free religious therepy and not to be sucomb to foreign national religions of the past.

I am gathering information for a new Book concerning Holy Worthyness and the right to free religion called 'Behind Personal Religion'.

thanks!
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Re: Behind Personal Religion "Book Advise"

Unread post

Hello Crown of Pearls, it is great to have a King of Prussia deigning to join us. It must be fun being a king - but makes sure they don't lock you up or mistake you for Napoleon.

On your serious question, what I would like from a new religion is a resolute, robust, remorseless and rigorous commitment to truth.

That means no crap about miracles.

Give my regards to Adam and Eve if you happen to see them any time soon.
R. LeBeaux
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

crownofpearls wrote:let me know your thoughts behind new religious theories and what you would like from a new religion?!
I don’t think of “religion” as a singular thing. To me, religion and spirituality are interesting subjects, and I tend to study as many manifestations of them as I can in order to mold my own set of beliefs and life rules. My belief system is constantly changing and growing, as I incorporate the wisdom of various philosophies from the past and present and fold them into this journey that I see as my “religion.” I do not expect, nor do I desire, to find one final, end-all, absolute truth; rather I hope to continue enjoying the journey itself.
Author of the novel Then Again - An Adventure in Time Travel
amazon.com/Then-Again-Adventure-Time-Tr ... f_=asap_bc
http://www.wmpublishing.com/
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

R. LeBeaux wrote:
crownofpearls wrote:let me know your thoughts behind new religious theories and what you would like from a new religion?!
My belief system is constantly changing and growing, as I incorporate the wisdom of various philosophies from the past and present and fold them into this journey that I see as my “religion.”
Exactly, R. LeBeaux I agree with you competely. Your quote would look good in a book like this.

The problem with religion is, just because one would have their own belief system that usually is constantly changing, it is a golden rule that 'Shall no man interfere with the next mans journey with God.'

Just because one man has his own religion does not mean it needs to be massly published and distributed or forced onto the next man. Which it shouldn't, it would be a coincidence that it would.

My advise is that as religious leaders and clergy as myself you would think that with God ordainment he is directing traffic for a King in example to mold and shape the earth as he wanted a King to be. This does not apply to non-King's because Religion itself is still based on the heirarchy chain of command with a leader on top and his followers below in a triangle system of leadership.

Did you catch my first post when I called religion a 'Therepy'? That is because most people should regard religion as a crutch or a shoulder to cry on, and normally we turn to our leaders for this advise.

good job!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Is this thread a bad dream I'm having?
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!
kelstan

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Intern

Unread post

Holy crap! (pun intended)
R. LeBeaux
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

I think someone's pushing our leg.
Author of the novel Then Again - An Adventure in Time Travel