• In total there are 47 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 45 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Great new book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Julielr
Official Newbie!

Great new book

Unread post

Read a great new book that I wanted to share. I'm new to this site and am excited to start a discussion. Book is called Life Affected by Steven Rosenberg. Here is the print link from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/1463717105. It's also available on Kindle and Nook. I really enjoyed reading it. Is about growing up and coming of age of a young boy. Has anyone else read it?
[bookworm]
Almost Comfortable

Re: Great new book

Unread post

Hi Julielr, welcome to booktalk! No, I've never read it, but I took a look at the link, and it sounds really interesting! I may have to read it :)
Julielr
Official Newbie!

Re: Great new book

Unread post

I found it pretty gripping. It is about a coming of age of a boy and how his family affected certain aspects of his life. I enjoyed it and could relate to certain parts of how he grew up. Let me know if you enjoyed it too! I like discovering new authors. I hope he writes more soon. Have a great day!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”