• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Dexter

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!
United States of America

Re: Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Unread post

sonoman wrote: I mean, clearly you atheist mythicists have blown it big time by forgetting all about the Jewish commandment to worship EL on Saturn's Day, not on the Sun's day, so this Jesus Christ as a Sun God is mistaken conclusion because atheists weren't privy to the importance of Saturn/Aquarius spiritual meanings until now when I pointed them out in Celestial Torah Christianity historical facts backing up my beliefs.

When you guys can show how Judaism and Christianity posits a Sun God with the Aquarian Living Waters symbolism, when you can show how Jews and Christians are taught to worship Osiris or RA and not EL Elyon, then you've got something to say but I don't think there's any way you can elevate Osiris or RA over EL in Judaism or Christianity.
You're acting like most of us care about this stuff.

:bananen_smilies085:

Seriously, why not preach this to astrologers?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Unread post

I think he's saying that atheists are the root of all evil. He used the word 16 times. And left-brained people are dumb. All the talk about sun gods and chrono-torah-aquarium-buddhism is just a cover.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

I guess we're right back at my original topic addressing atheist fear of spiritual revelation. It's quite telling that atheists (x times used because what else to call non-theists?) here continually resort to cheap slander and fail to answer the topic under discussion. The obvious conclusion is that there's nobody at home in the atheist mind when confronted with astro-theological ideas they overlooked in their haste to join the atheist mythicist bandwagon thinking, "Ah hah! At last we have Proof positive religion is all made up." But then they run into me and can't begin to answer critical questions about the atheist mythicist ideas, like Jesus Christ, Sun God or Christ Aquarius. I can almost guarantee that if Acharya had found the Christ Aquarius connection and pushed it in her bid for historian fame, you guys would be all over yourselves pointing out the Aquarian astro-theological aspects of Jesus Christ. But Acharya missed it and I found it, with God's guidance. And all you guys can do is play schoolyard name-calling games because you don't have adult answers to the intellectual challenges I post as a theist and one actually experienced in spiritual revelation, the subject matter of atheistic mythicists that they don't understand, standing as they do outside the spiritual dimension needed to grasp the right knowledge.

If the name-calling keeps up, and there's no other voices of reason posting here, I think it may be time to find some real thinking people and not ones with axes to grind against theists who use historical research like a weapon carefully loaded to hurt the intended victims, religious believers, while ignoring any historical or scientific evidence contradicting the atheist mindset. But I've said this enough times now to make my point to whoever can receive it. Where is Acharya in this, btw? I'm debunking her ideology and if she's got anything to say in defense of it, she should say it here where I can post in reply and not continue to run from me because if she can't answer my criticism she should have the intellectual integrity to acknowledge a better historical paradigm, the Celestial Torah/Christ Aquarius one, than Jesus Christ as only another sun-god. But judging from past experience dealing with atheists, I won't hold my breath for ethical response from her or you guys.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

Krishna has blue skin. That is Sonoman holding his breath waiting for a sensible reply. And that is mockery, not slander.

johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

Jesus Christ is Christ Aquarius, the Son of Man is the representative on earth of the Human-Man Face of God Most High, with an evolved Father-Son Messiah/Christ Anointed One theology revolving around the astrological relationship of God Most High as Saturn as Ruler of the Sign of Aquarius where the Man with the Urn or urns has the Living Waters that bless and consecrate humanity through blessing the rightful righteous leadership of humanity, the good king, the good man, who loyally follows the Good Father in compassionate and wise leadership where the Living Waters is to benefit the whole community.
Reading this paragraph is almost a war of attrition.

Half way through a sentence i begin to think, "What the hell am i reading? What did this guy start off saying, and what does it have to do with the words in front of my face?"

I know it's all english, and there even appears to be some sentence structure involved...
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

Yeah, quite the word salad. There's no doubt these myths and patterns are all related. Just as modern werewolf fiction is all related, with a deep history and a great deal of half-truth to make it digestible.

I think it would be interesting to see a geneology of ideas. Astrotheism would be a family/kingdom, with more acute classification on down the chain until you get to the individual elements, the species. Google is already working on it. :mrgreen:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

i've always been fascinated since i realised vampires and werewolves are all around us metaphorically. Bankers etc (vampires) and Road Ragers etc (werewolves).

i also recognise aspects of those principles or archetypes in myself and others. fascinating stuff these archetypes, like jesus and judas, horus and set, etc etc

it's literalism or a fixation with the outer appearance that inhibits the recognition of that which could be a lot closer than we sometimes think.
Interbane wrote:I think it would be interesting to see a geneology of ideas.
would love that.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

johnson1010 wrote:Half way through a sentence i begin to think, "What the hell am i reading? What did this guy start off saying, and what does it have to do with the words in front of my face?"
:lol: glad it's not just me, i tend to start hearing "inna gadda da vida baby" half way through the sentence and it makes more sense, :P so i drift off into the riff, and then find it difficult to return to the sentence.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Atheists playing dumb. They can read atheistic astrological ideas just fine, no problem, but have a theist use the same Zodiac symbols, the same astrological and religious lore about them, well, then we see our atheists suddenly dumbed down, confused by the same words and symbols they so eagerly approved when attached to atheist ideas about these theological concepts. In short, you guys are still in the schoolyard acting like nine-year-old boys calling names at the one who doesn't fit into their little clique.

When you have reasoned arguments that address the material I posted as topic then I will respond appropriately, but I still await intelligent discourse, probably in vain because so far only one posts has shown interest in the new religious information I bring. Everything else posted is by atheists without reasoned argument behind them who can only post ad hominen trash comments wasting everyone's time.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

sonoman wrote:but have a theist use the same Zodiac symbols,
no, NNNNOOOoooo not a theist armed with Zodiac symbols ?!?!?!?

anything but that, there is NOTHING more powerful and to be feared :lol:
but I still await intelligent discourse
you're not alone there!

the world is waiting for the sunrise.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”