• In total there are 48 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
because there is unconscious stage. So even the fetus is killed, it cannot under because fully unconscious stage.
Unconscious like a pebble or a rock... not alive at all. I'm not changing the subject, you're simply wrong. There is no harm done through contraception.

If you kill a spider, do you consider the idea that you've killed 100,000 spiders? Because all the potential spiders that would have come from that single spider will no longer exist due to your actions. You are killing not only the spider, but all it's future offspring. Such future offspring could feed 100 birds. Those birds could keep a starving man alive. By killing a single spider, are you killing a man?

Potential life cannot be considered, because it quickly becomes irrational. An egg and a sperm are not life. They aren't even unconscious. They are non-conscious. Consciousness is a word that does not apply to such things. It requires information processing; a brain. Not the potential for a brain, but an actual brain.
But because you are all rascal idiots , you are taking that "Fetus has no life. Kill it, finish it and eat it."
You think Americans eat fetuses?!?

Who is teaching you this lunacy? Your head is filled with hate due to misinformation, and it's saddening. Leave wherever it is you're at, and seek education.
is this dry talking is your answer ?

and you are avoiding the actual question again after again but rascal idiot try to understand this thing that birds, cats, dogs, and hogs they are not killing there child after having sex or they are not using counteractive process ( in sex life ) but you ( are not you human being ? ) are using this such thing which is called counteractive process

and i asked you this question that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

now tell me brainless rascal idiot what is your answer ? and don't use the names of animals because they never use any contraceptive method because they are animals they don't require to marry even they can have sex on street and they can have sex even with there mother or sister because they are animals but you try this thing and police will kick on your face. do you understand it rascal idiot ?

now simply tell me why do you use Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure? don't avoid this question brainless rascal and tell me what is your answer ?
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: The Hare Krishna movement

Unread post

i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master. im not talking these all things from my own.
I take it you are a member of International Society for Krishna Consciousness, also known as the Hare Krishna movement. Many in the West consider that a brainwashing cult.
and actually your western civilization is soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are more degraded then any dog or hog so you do not know how ?
You will not get very far using language like that. If you consider the caste system and ongoing acts of gang rape and stoning women to death, you will agree India has many extremely serious problems as well.
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

LanDroid wrote:
i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master. im not talking these all things from my own.
I take it you are a member of International Society for Krishna Consciousness, also known as the Hare Krishna movement. Many in the West consider that a brainwashing cult.
and actually your western civilization is soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are more degraded then any dog or hog so you do not know how ?
You will not get very far using language like that. If you consider the caste system and ongoing acts of gang rape and stoning women to death, you will agree India has many extremely serious problems as well.
brainwashing ? but where is brain ? your so called brain is more degraded then any street dog and my `1st claim is this that you are all rascal idiots.

*How ?*

and if you *cannot* tell me about *`1 cheap minute* then how can you will tell me every single detail of your *whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?*

then what is *use* of this your *so called education* if you cannot tell me or any`One everything *as it is* ?

*and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.*

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

so next question is where is your brain ? sleeping, eating, sex, and fear these things are meant for street dogs and purpose of human life is not to live like street dog but it is to become street from repetition of birth after birth, old age, disease and death.

and it is your bogus or childish thinking that we are washing your so called brain. `1st of all where is your brain ? do you have got brain ? then define how to utilize human life for better purpose ? is that sleeping, eating, sex and fear is the ultimate purpose of human life ?

special note : and we ( the hare krishnas ) are not senseless rascals like you who speaks anything blindly which neither verifiable nor tangible and we are the only one who always present facts.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

All insults, no facts. I recommend we ignore this poster.
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

LanDroid wrote:All insults, no facts. I recommend we ignore this poster.
and is this dry talking is your solid basics or strong facts ? which are neither verifiable nor tangible.

and still you are falsely puffed up just like an street dogs. just look at the fun that how much senseless you are.

and you are nothing but an shameless rascal hog.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts

Unread post

Verdict:

Idiot.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

All insults, no facts. I recommend we ignore this poster.
No way! This is a diamond in the rough. Keep it going. :lol:
and you are avoiding the actual question again after again but rascal idiot try to understand this thing that birds, cats, dogs, and hogs they are not killing there child after having sex or they are not using counteractive process ( in sex life ) but you ( are not you human being ? ) are using this such thing which is called counteractive process
Counteractive? Contraception takes place before life is formed. It is pre-life, before life. There is not yet life. Contraception prevents life in the same way refraining from sex prevents life. You are rascal idiot, but you can't see it. :razz2:

These answers aren't avoidance, you simply don't understand them.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

and is this dry talking is your solid basics or strong facts ? which are neither verifiable nor tangible.

and still you are falsely puffed up just like an street dogs. just look at the fun that how much senseless you are.

and you are nothing but an shameless rascal hog.

Hm. This is like poetry generated by a chat bot in 1997.

This thread is thoroughly fecated.

Haha.

I feel like i will be called down for my shenanigans, tom foolery, mischief, chicanery or even monkey business.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

How often do you get a chance to communicate with a verifiable lunatic? You're puffed up like a rascal hog. do you have got brain?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Jaya Jagannath
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Interbane wrote:How often do you get a chance to communicate with a verifiable lunatic? You're puffed up like a rascal hog. do you have got brain?
and no wonder at all because i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but senseless, shameless, brainless, foolish, rascal, street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”