• In total there are 113 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 113 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
stcamp
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Hello Kenneth,

It is a pleasure reading your responses in the Fiction section. You can write, and you have a first class mind. You would make an outstanding teacher.

Regards,

Steve
Kenneth
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Steve-- It's incredibly kind of you to go out of your way on this thread to says this to me. What a gentleman you are! Ken
Willow
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Ophelia,
Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to talking with you also.

If all works out I will head to the book store after work today to look for the book of the month.

Kenneth,
I feel safe in saying that you and your wife would love a trip to Alaska. It is hard to put down in words such beauty. There is something for everyone here. I have lived here my whole life and still it takes my breath away.

We are very excited to be hitting the open road again in our motor home. So much to see and do!!!

Willow
The written word remains. The spoken word takes wing and cannot be recalled. Anonymous
Penelope

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
One more post ought to do it.

Unread post

We have been to mainland Greece, Crete and Rhodes and we are full of admiration.....we also, last year, went to Italy, Pompeii.

What a heritage we have!

But, if God spares me, I want to go to America, and would love to see, with my own eyes, Alaska.

There is so much about America....that we on this island tut..tut...about, but it is so much a part of us all......we should experience it first hand.......DON'T BELIEVE 'EM.......we are all OK folks....

Yes....It is the USA for me next.....and I don't mean Disneyland!!!
Ophelia

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Oddly Attracted to Books

Unread post

It is the USA for me next.....and I don't mean Disneyland!!!

That's the spirit Penelope!

BTW, I wasn't far from Disneyworld in San Diego but I never went-- and that's although I qualified for free tickets as a foreign exchange teacher (!).
There was so much else to see.
Ophelia.

Return to “Everything Else”