• In total there are 108 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 107 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello from Indigo

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Indigo
Master Debater

Unread post

President Camacho: No, I'm afraid I don't quite comprehend myspace, no matter how many times I get accused of being part of the "myspace generation." I've even recently given up on livejournal and facebook. (Talk about betraying my age.... Then again, my mother has a facebook page herself now. :laugh: )

DWill: Hahaha thanks, for all of that! I wasn't aware I was eclectic so much as easily excited about everything... another symptom of the very young! But I will try to hold onto that for as long as possible....

Not to accuse any of you older folks of losing interests in things. Those of us who keep reading are much more likely to keep being interested and interesting (in my experience at least)....
indigo~

Return to “Everything Else”