• In total there are 72 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 71 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Hello. I am new to book talk. Let me introduce myself.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Rancher
Almost Comfortable

I am back!!!!

Unread post

:bananadance:

Sorry for the time lapse. I have been so busy writing and working. I am so glad that some of you have ordered my book. :clap:
Rancher
Almost Comfortable

I guess I should explain the time lapse

Unread post

I feel I should explain my almost a year time lapse from the world.

My life fell apart yet again as my Father had a heart attack followed by ten heart surgeries. :wall:

I got another book wrote and published. It is called Cowgirl's Justice. It is a murder/mystery/romance. You can check it out at graydogpress.com.

I would love to barter books thrillwriter. You sound like a very talented writer. :bow:

To all those who facebook. Under Dawn Nelson add me just tell me you are a writer.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Welcome back!

Unread post

Hello Rancher, I'm so glad you are back! I'm sorry to hear about your father's illness, I truly hope he is on the road to recovery.

Another book published, way to go. I have to tell you, I've had such a hard time getting a copy of "A Cowgirl Remembers When", Barnes and Noble was unable to get me a copy. I will try again, and would certainly look forward to discussing it with you.

Again, so glad you're back. :bananadance:
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

Unread post

Hello all,

I'm so sorry I've been out of touch as of late. Sometimes life just gets in the way. There is so much to do all the time. Website, blog, research, writing, rewrites, edits, and I am looking for a new agent. Not to mention I volunteered to assist the local Elks Organization to assist with the annual ENF Scholarship awards competition.

Rancher, my heart goes out to you and your father. On a happier note ... congratulations on your second book. Are you a member of RWA?
I am on facebook 'Diana Bain' I shall add you as my friend. Please look for me s well.
Best wishes to you all, And I will try to stay in touch more often.
Thrillwriter
"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling." - Arthur Brisbane
Rancher1
Permanent Ink Finger

Re: Hello. I am new to book talk. Let me introduce myself.

Unread post

Hey all it is me Rancher, I had to change my name to Rancher1 because I couldn't get logged in correctly otherwise. :evil:

So I am back and with any hope it will be a regular thing now. :)

So to those of you who have tried to buy my book through Barnes and Noble with no luck, I am sorry. I am in Hastings now and Borders, you can also check out my books at graydogpress.com under author Dawn Nelson, (That's me!!!) :roll:

Diana, there are like forty Diana Bains on facebook. I can't find you. If you look me up I am in Creston Washington I have a picture of a black horse with a little girl on it.

News update on my Dad; he is back in the hospital after two more heart attacks and massive kidney failure.

As for me and my writing I have now written over ten books with two published and one at the publishers waiting for a cover and three more waiting on a spot at the publishers.
Rancher1
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Ok so I hope the new book cover uploaded correctly.
Attachments
cowgirl's justice photo.jpg
cowgirl's justice photo.jpg (75.7 KiB) Viewed 892 times
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

The book cover looks great. I wish you the best with this new release.

Please feel free to join the BookTalk.org facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/booktalkfans and make a post about your new (and past) books.

I am sorry to hear about your father.

Return to “Everything Else”