• In total there are 15 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

When will Israel attack Iran?

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

When will Israel attack Iran?

Q3, 2009 (July, August, September)

10%
Q4, 2009 (October, November, December)

No votes
Q1, 2010 (January, February, March)

30%
Q2, 2010 (April, May, June)

No votes
Q3, 2010 (July, August, September)

30%
Q4, 2010 (October, November, December)

10%
Q1, 2011 (January, February, March)

No votes
Q2, 2011 (April, May, June)

10%
Q3, 2011 (July, August, September)

10%

Total votes: 10
GaryG48
Sophomore

Re: When will Israel attack Iran?

Unread post

Omid Mankoo Author wrote: I lived in Iran. There are many people in Iran that if you were to meet them, they would unhasitatingly invite you to their house for a delicious meal and hospitality. before, during and after the revolution, the idea was the same, that the people in iran have nothing against the people of any country..
I doubt the hospitality custom of the people of Iran will have any effect on its government's use of nuclear weapons.

I do agree, however, that the pole should have had an option for "never." There is a faction in the world that says the US should stop using Israel as a surrogate and attack Iran itself. I don't agree but that opinion does exist.
--Gary

"Freedom is feeling easy in your harness" --Robert Frost
Azrael
Masters

Unread post

I took the last one but had there been a never option I most likely would have took it. The situation over there is no doubt volatile in it's own right but there is an option for concern. Israel attacked Saddam Hussein and destroyed what they thought was a nuclear plant completely ruling out an attack is risky to say the least. And I think since the Russians have condoned Iran's intentions I do not know if they are going to be to quick to pull the trigger. Iran is just seeing how far they can push the International community short of war.
bleachededen

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Finds books under furniture

Unread post

Voted Q3 but who knows? Anything is possible.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I hope Iran's president gets struck by lightning or abducted by aliens. This nutcase is going to end up killing millions of people. He has literally promised that Israel is going to be wiped off the face of the Earth soon. Come on. What is Israel supposed to do when a head of state is making such a threat?
bleachededen

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Finds books under furniture

Unread post

Exactly my point. Anything could happen.

That region spawned civilization, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause of the end of it.

Return to “Current Events & History”