• In total there are 153 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 153 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Very late introducing myself

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Saffron

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I can has reading?
United States of America

Re: Very late introducing myself

Unread post

booklady wrote:Ha! :-)
But I feel in my two weeks here I've already worn out my welcome and I have lots of unanswered and important questions. What to do? I'm too impatient to wait 6 months or 2 years to master BookTalk.Org. :-(
Ask away, I'd be glad to anwser anything I can. If you'd like to ask privately, just PM (private message) me. Just click on the little button at the bottom of one of my posts that has the PM on it.
booklady
The Great Gabsby

Re: Very late introducing myself

Unread post

Thank you. That means a lot.

I'm adding you to My Friends list. :-)
Booklady

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Nelson Mandela

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
George Carlin

“A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.”

"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

"When I hear somebody sigh "Life is hard" I'm always tempted to ask "Compared to what?"

You never truely understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother. --Albert Einstein

Return to “Everything Else”