• In total there are 21 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

New from Colorado

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: New from Colorado

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, writernubbin! :)

I've always dreamed of seeing Colorado. Several of my family members live out there. They vacationed in Colorado from Pennsylvania and fell in love with the mountains. Next thing you know they all moved out there. Whenever I listen to John Denver (yes, I love John Denver) I think of Colorado.
writernubbin
Master Debater

Unread post

Thank you for the welcome Chris. I love the John Denver songs too ;)...and of course your family fell in love with Colorado. It is beautiful here! Maybe one day you'll come see for yourself.
"When people told themselves their past with stories, explained their present with stories, foretold the future with stories, the best place by the fire was kept for the storyteller."
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I'm going to take a vacation to Colorado in the next few years.

I love the lyrics to "Rocky Mountain High." Gives me goose bumps. I miss John Denver.
vetwriter
No End in Sight

Unread post

Welcome to this forum. I graduated from the US Air Force Academy, and although I couldn't fully appreciate CO for the entire duration of my time there, I do miss it. Colorado is a beautiful state, and I look forward to visiting again in the future.
To find out more about both myself and the books I have written, please visit: http://www.virginiafrazier.webs.com
writernubbin
Master Debater

Unread post

Thank you for the welcome vetwriter. I hope you get to come and visit Colorado sometime soon. There is tremendous growth here (not all good or welcome) but it still is beautiful.
"When people told themselves their past with stories, explained their present with stories, foretold the future with stories, the best place by the fire was kept for the storyteller."
missyannlala
Book Nut

Unread post

Definitely works in progress. Plus I started reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne. :) it's pretty interesting!
give me the rainbow!
imnosalinger
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Return to “Everything Else”