• In total there are 11 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

bob talks Hell with youkrst.

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: bob talks Hell with youkrst.

Unread post

Compare this:
brother bob wrote:I threatened no one.
with this:
brother bob wrote:I did sick God on him.
I guess brother bob is attempting to argue he didn't even bother to threaten, he just acted.
brother bob wrote:Can't I give him the right to defend himself?
brother bob grants rights to god and uses him to inflict illness and pain on others. brother bob is turning into quite the black magick creeper!

Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
Murmur
Senior

Unread post

LanDroid wrote:Compare this:
brother bob wrote:I threatened no one.
with this:
brother bob wrote:I did sick God on him.
I guess brother bob is attempting to argue he didn't even bother to threaten, he just acted.
I noticed that too. I was about to say that brother bob did indeed threaten, but then I predicted he would say what you think he'd say. So I didn't write it. :)
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

i might get a t-shirt made.

i am invulnerable to non existent Gods :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOTnBz-PCk
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Maybe it should read "God has me targeted" on the front, and on the back "Please, Tell me when its happens because I am an atheist"
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

Bob, your God is a figment of your imagination, and you need to imagine better. :-D
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

Here are two t-shirts I own. Has this earned me a spot in a dark and gloomy yet fiery Hell? Or on brother bob's "sick list"? :lol:

Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

Is BB some kind of spell casting Yahweh warlock?

What gives?
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

:lol:

brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Youkrst and you are somewhat outraged that I would enlist God after Youkrst insulted the character of God.

Not reading that I put 3 proposals for God to exercise His perfect will. Because God does not want the destruction of Youkrst, but his reconciliation.

I found this wonderful story to illustrate God workings through the prayers of his saints. Even SATAN obeys the will of God!!

Enjoy

A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to make something out of it. He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy food and take to the woman with the following instruction., "when the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that its from the devil.'' When she arrived, the woman was so happy and she started putting the food inside. The Secretary asked her, ''don't you want to know who sent the food''?? The woman answered. ''NO , it doesn't matter, because when GOD orders, even the devil obeys." The secretary broke into tears. * Now, READ this CAREFULLY* You are a divine project, so shall God accomplish whatever that concerns you. That thing in your life that seems impossible, shall be possible. God will take you to a greater height, God is opening your book of Remembrance, because you are next inline to be favoured in Jesus Christ name. If you want this prayer, press 'LIKE' and write, a big "AMEN" to claim it NOW!!. Please share this story.
I just copied and paste this: I love the statement of this poor old woman. I love the statement of the poor old woman! Please hare and read!
tat tvam asi
Reading Addict

Unread post

brother bob wrote:Youkrst and you are somewhat outraged that I would enlist God after Youkrst insulted the character of God.

Not reading that I put 3 proposals for God to exercise His perfect will. Because God does not want the destruction of Youkrst, but his reconciliation.

I found this wonderful story to illustrate God workings through the prayers of his saints. Even SATAN obeys the will of God!!

Enjoy

A very poor woman called a Christian radio station asking for help. A bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to make something out of it. He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy food and take to the woman with the following instruction., "when the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that its from the devil.'' When she arrived, the woman was so happy and she started putting the food inside. The Secretary asked her, ''don't you want to know who sent the food''?? The woman answered. ''NO , it doesn't matter, because when GOD orders, even the devil obeys." The secretary broke into tears. * Now, READ this CAREFULLY* You are a divine project, so shall God accomplish whatever that concerns you. That thing in your life that seems impossible, shall be possible. God will take you to a greater height, God is opening your book of Remembrance, because you are next inline to be favoured in Jesus Christ name. If you want this prayer, press 'LIKE' and write, a big "AMEN" to claim it NOW!!. Please share this story.
I just copied and paste this: I love the statement of this poor old woman. I love the statement of the poor old woman! Please hare and read!
You respond with proselytizing?

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”