• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Coronavirus

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Harry Marks
Bookasaurus
Ukraine

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
I'm almost open to the idea of banning you. And trust me, that's not a leftist control tactic. The things you post are demonstrably, absolutely false in the most harmful ways. The fault is with you, not the people censoring your bullshit. I'm sorry that you can't see that.
I quit facebook for not taking down falsehoods. Only so much damage gets done when ordinary people read this drivel, but on FB it gets spread selectively to the motivated true believers.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Unread post

Harry Marks wrote:Only so much damage gets done when ordinary people read this drivel
It has a wider readership and influence than you might think. It remains highly searchable, bumping up the likelihood of people thinking such views are legitimate and reasonable.

That is also why it is important to delete drive by spammers, they just exploit the board to lift their google profile.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Why can Jack-IN-The-Box, Burger King, McDonalds, Walgreens, Target, etc open in Phase 2 but it will be "months" before places of worship can open in Phase 4?

That is simply bullshit! :evil:
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Why is Greta Thunberg now a Coronavirus expert?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... irus-panel
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

CNN "mistakenly" misrepresents public opinion about the development of C19 vaccine

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-run ... clarifies/

Another editorial oversight I suppose.
Either that or CNN just continuing its feeble attempt at being a covert left wing propaganda machine.

This is just overtly stupid now.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:Either that or CNN just continuing its feeble attempt at being a covert left wing propaganda machine.
I won't defend CNN directly, but keep in mind you're comparing a birds fart to a hurricane.

The amount of misinformation consumed by right wing constituents is staggering. From narrow stream media, facebook, youtube, etc. CNN tells the absolute truth compared to these sources. Your anger is misdirected.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Your anger is misdirected.
Not as suffocating as your bubble though

I could literally post all day w/ links to CNNs slanted coverage
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

ant wrote:Why is Greta Thunberg now a Coronavirus expert?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... irus-panel
Ant, did you recently wake up from a coma and realize that some news sources aren't really that great? But anyway, CNN is as much entertainment as news anyway. I suspect this so-called town hall event is just content to fill up some of the 24-hour news format.

Anyway, why not add Greta Thunberg to the program? She's probably at least well-informed, which is not something I would say about some of the TV personalities over at FoxNews. She's not being put forth as an expert, is she?

There are newspapers you know that still do a pretty good of delivering actual news. The problem with your outrage is that it's too perfectly aligned with your politics.
-Geo
Question everything
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Unread post

CNN's the Russiagate network. After three years of willful deceit, nobody believes anything they say.

Another video that may be taken down by Youtube:

Here’s why Bill Gates wants indemnity... Are you willing to take the risk?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzFP4yzZzII&fea ... e=youtu.be

Researchers fast-track coronavirus vaccine by skipping key animal testing first
Look at the first video to understand how bad it is to skip animal testing.
livescience.com/coronavirus-vaccine-tri ... sting.html

The president of Tanzania sent some samples off to be tested. Now the world media is claiming he's just another white man's burden. Problem is, the president's a phd chemist:

President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test
reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavir ... SKBN22F0KF

Nigeria: Bill Gates offered House of Reps $10m bribe for speedy passage of compulsory vaccine bill – CUPP alleges
blacklistednews.com/article/76990/niger ... bill-.html

It's time to end the lockdowns. None of the numbers are accurate. None of them. And the Gates-led Big Pharma machine is gearing up to forcibly inject us. Demand that your states check the fascist behavior. In my state, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio were recently notified by our governor that they need to stop denying rights:

Tx AG Tells Largest Counties They’re “Exceeding Lawful Authority”
infowars.com/tx-ag-tells-largest-counti ... authority/

Protect the at-risk, reopen business, re-open schools, and have some hydroxychloroquine and zinc onhand to treat the sniffles.

DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

KindaSkolarly wrote: have some hydroxychloroquine and zinc onhand to treat the sniffles.
I don't know why--maybe it was out of foolish optimism--but after your first post on the coronavirus I thought you had decided to merge with reality. I see how wrong I was. Since that first mention, you've paraded before us almost every fevered fabrication your network can muster. It's to the point where I wonder why you've neglected to cite 5G (or maybe you have and I missed it).

Return to “Science & Technology”