• In total there are 61 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

How old are you?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SolinaJoki

Re: How old are you?

Unread post

I'm 50 and if you ask me, life gets better all the time. Other than rheumatiz in the hands, older is great. To "I'm 19": As for being "over 25" and using the internet, I bought my first computer 5 years before you were born The internet for me started out as a text-based method of communication over a 2400-baud modem which got me into the catalogue for the local library. That saved me having to walk 30 miles in knee-deep snow in my bare feet to the library, uphill both ways
nickelplate416

Unread post

Turned 26 ten days ago.
Ruinean

Unread post

Quote:Time marches on my friendsHey it marches on my friends too but I have yet to get beat up by it. I will be 49 in the spring.
jauggy

Unread post

My name is Josh and I'm 21 years old. I'm a student from Sydney Australia. Thoughts on atheism & Christianity
LilOlMeInVt

Unread post

I am 32, but I feel as young or as old as the moment calls for. I am the mother of 2 teenagers and I work with seniors, so I see life from many points of view. Age is not just a number on a piece of paper, it is the accumulation of the moments you have lived.
Jakemass

Unread post

I guess this is as good as any topic to make my first post. I am a very hip 52. Child of the sixties and proud..
TheTaXi Man KS1244

Unread post

I'm 22, pretty much graduated (it's complicated) from college and hope to continue my education by listening to others' ideology and providing some of my own.
wckdgdss

Unread post

Too old to figure this stuff out, but young enough to enjoy a good read.Kimberlee

Return to “Everything Else”