• In total there are 52 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Belief in God

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Keith and Company

Re: Belief in God

Unread post

I don't see where Niall made a mistake...
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Yes! The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
GOD defiles Reason

Unread post

You realize thats "wwwcounselorpublishingcom", ay?
Keith and Company

Unread post

Yeah, if he's trying to assume a new online personality, it's not that effective of a disguise.---------We once got two flashlights, moved the beams together until the cat was JUST about to pounce. Then we moved the two beams apart in opposite directions. The cat ran. Didn't find it for two hours.The cat was still under the bed after the weekend, and never played flashlight games ever again.The fact that i considered it a 'victory' pissed off my girlfriend more than that i'd broken her cat. Keith's Place
GOD defiles Reason

Re: Keith

Unread post

lol
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Yes, I'm aware too. My finger is on the ban button as we speak.
Keith and Company

Unread post

Counsel seems to have found more fertile ground at Religious Debate Keith's Place
God et al

Unread post

Wow...so much conversation I have caused here!! I see that the debate is still not resolved. Ah well..keep trying my little cretins...I mean CREATIONS! Sorry.OOOH! The Architect shall be sore with me for bringing this old thread back yet again!God Et Al Edited by: God et al at: 12/7/06 2:33 pm
Elaine46u

Unread post

I just read a book on www.athenaminerva.com, it was the most interesting book I have read in a very long time. Its about this girl born with a caul over her face, she had psychic abilities that she did not know how to control, that caused the death of several people - she actually killed one man and was convicted of murder, she made the warden fall in love with her and get her out of prison, it is a true story. I could not believe some of the things that happened to her. I AM NOT DOING IT JUSTICE HERE - YOU HAVE TO READ IT. I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO READ IT SO THAT WE COULD DISCUSS IT.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Sounds like Orson Scott Cards character Alvin Maker. Born with a Caul and special powers...I have not read the series, but did read a short story, but this sounds like it.Mr. P. I'm not saying it's usual for people to do those things but I(with the permission of God) have raised a dog from the dead and healed many people from all sorts of ailments. - Asana Boditharta (former booktalk troll)The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? 3 out of 4 people believe in Angels. Are you F****** STUPID? Has everybody lost their mind? - George CarlinI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”