• In total there are 54 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 51 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Belief in God

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Elaine46u

Re: Belief in God

Unread post

Wow after listening to you brianiac's (I mean that as a compliment) views and discussions on whether God exists, my comments are going to probably sound insignificant. I read a book: Emergence Angel or Demon on a web site - www.athenaminerva.com. It is a true story of a woman who was born with a caul and because of all the strange things that kept happening, with her, at the center of it all, she slowly became aware that she was not a "normal" person. How her belief in god or gods interred into some of the things she did or didn't do. The book is not the best written book in the world, but it was the story that kept me going. It made me rethink what I felt about god all my life. My best friend knows the woman who wrote it and, yes, I am helping promote it, but only because it was extremely interesting.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”