• In total there are 29 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Still no atheist logic being shown here

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: Still no atheist logic being shown here

Unread post

for some reason i find myself reminded of Don Quixote and windmills :)

i wish you luck and a gentle landing sonoman, give pax a swing for me.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Please read the Story of Paxcalibur at: http://biomystic.org/paxstory.htm, and see that it has its own complex history and remarkable spiritual power acknowledged now by hundreds of Palestinian Christians including top leaders like the Melkite Catholic Archbishop of the Holy Land Dioceses.
I've read it. I'm sure there's an actual chunk of metal. I have no doubt there was originally a chunk of metal behind the story of excalibur also. But the stories surrounding these chunks of metal are fantasy. It's my opinion that the older fantasy is better entertainment.

I'm also certain there's more people than the ones you mentioned that believe the modern fantasy. Just as there's many people who believe the Earth is flat or hollow or young. That people believe the story isn't support for the story. Of course people believe it. Just because they believe it doesn't make it real. That's another instance of logic for you to pretend doesn't exist.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Time Bandit
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

sonoman wrote:
Robert Tulip wrote:I picked up this book enthusiastically a few years ago.

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

Unfortunately I found it was just Edgar Cayce-style imaginative 'channeling' of so-called Akashic Records. Quite bereft of facts. Like Scientology and Mormonism. Stick to facts.
Yeah, it's rehashed theosophized Christianity. The author's not Jewish, probably not even an Aquarian because there's nothing radically different in it. The same criticism I have of all attempts to capture Christ by Hindus or Buddhist Western enthusiasts, doesn't ring true to the historic pattern of exclusiveness of the Jewish monopoly on God.

Actually Acharya and all mythicists trying to paint Jesus Christ as a sun god make the same error. If Christ were a Jewish sun god, because Egypt plays such an important religious influence on Judaism and thus Christianity, Christ's name would another Lazarus derivative, an "Eleazar" showing the connection to the Egyptian dying/resurrection sun god, Osiris. But Jesus Christ is in the Saturn, EL Elyon, tradition, because that's where the Aquarian Humanitarian Model is being developed. "One Way", and the real meaning of the Celestial Torah is to keep this Humanitarian Model uppermost in human minds which explains why the Jews accepted the fierce protectiveness of the Taurowet tradition while they rejected the astrological tradition because they couldn't compete with Egypt's astrological technology-so they decried Signs and images of God to go for the Word of God that they could control because they wrote it. And this is why Celestial Torah Christianity is so unique now. No religion, no nation, no ethnic group on earth can claim it. Not even yours truly here who rediscovered it through revelation at first then God-guided research and pass the information I've found along to future generations which will be able to receive it as for our times, only those who hear the Christ Aquarian Call will receive this new yet ancient form of Christianity.
Oh great! Just what we need adding another denomination to the 33,000 they already have.
Actually Acharya and all mythicists trying to paint Jesus Christ as a sun god make the same error.
And what error have they made?
If Christ were a Jewish sun god, because Egypt plays such an important religious influence on Judaism and thus Christianity, Christ's name would another Lazarus derivative, an "Eleazar" showing the connection to the Egyptian dying/resurrection sun god, Osiris.
You ever wonder why all churches face East? Sun rises in the East.

And speaking of Acharya why don't you read what she writes first before assuming she is in error. It's obvious from your rambling your just here to troll to incite something not debate it.

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/j ... cerpt.html
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

"I'm also certain there's more people than the ones you mentioned that believe the modern fantasy. Just as there's many people who believe the Earth is flat or hollow or young. That people believe the story isn't support for the story. Of course people believe it. Just because they believe it doesn't make it real. That's another instance of logic for you to pretend doesn't exist."

The more you post, Interbane, the more you show yourself the classic fundamentalist believer who just can't for the life of him see that he is in denial big time, now faced with his own argument thrown back at him, that it is really Excalibur that is the fictional story, Paxcalibur is not. Paxcalibur is real and really, you should know the difference in response between a person seeing and touching Paxcalibur with an amazing spiritual history behind it, than a person reading a book about an old English fairy tale. And while you fib about Pax's impact on the people who've been there because that's all you got, crummy putdowns and lack of respect for the millions of people who value spiritual communication while you cannot because your brain dead in the spiritual reception department like all atheists are.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Time Bandit wrote:
sonoman wrote:
Robert Tulip wrote:I picked up this book enthusiastically a few years ago.

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

Unfortunately I found it was just Edgar Cayce-style imaginative 'channeling' of so-called Akashic Records. Quite bereft of facts. Like Scientology and Mormonism. Stick to facts.
Yeah, it's rehashed theosophized Christianity. The author's not Jewish, probably not even an Aquarian because there's nothing radically different in it. The same criticism I have of all attempts to capture Christ by Hindus or Buddhist Western enthusiasts, doesn't ring true to the historic pattern of exclusiveness of the Jewish monopoly on God.

Actually Acharya and all mythicists trying to paint Jesus Christ as a sun god make the same error. If Christ were a Jewish sun god, because Egypt plays such an important religious influence on Judaism and thus Christianity, Christ's name would another Lazarus derivative, an "Eleazar" showing the connection to the Egyptian dying/resurrection sun god, Osiris. But Jesus Christ is in the Saturn, EL Elyon, tradition, because that's where the Aquarian Humanitarian Model is being developed. "One Way", and the real meaning of the Celestial Torah is to keep this Humanitarian Model uppermost in human minds which explains why the Jews accepted the fierce protectiveness of the Taurowet tradition while they rejected the astrological tradition because they couldn't compete with Egypt's astrological technology-so they decried Signs and images of God to go for the Word of God that they could control because they wrote it. And this is why Celestial Torah Christianity is so unique now. No religion, no nation, no ethnic group on earth can claim it. Not even yours truly here who rediscovered it through revelation at first then God-guided research and pass the information I've found along to future generations which will be able to receive it as for our times, only those who hear the Christ Aquarian Call will receive this new yet ancient form of Christianity.
Oh great! Just what we need adding another denomination to the 33,000 they already have.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not a "sect". It's astrological information that is there for anyone to find and has no ownership. I've only placed the astrological information in a historical logical order to show the Christ/Anointed One theology going back 4000 years in astrological symbolism and religious meaning.
Actually Acharya and all mythicists trying to paint Jesus Christ as a sun god make the same error.
And what error have they made?
If Christ were a Jewish sun god, because Egypt plays such an important religious influence on Judaism and thus Christianity, Christ's name would another Lazarus derivative, an "Eleazar" showing the connection to the Egyptian dying/resurrection sun god, Osiris.
You ever wonder why all churches face East? Sun rises in the East.

And speaking of Acharya why don't you read what she writes first before assuming she is in error. It's obvious from your rambling your just here to troll to incite something not debate it.

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/j ... cerpt.html
Oh I have no doubts about Jesus Christ's sun god credentials. Those have been known for well over a thousand years as Acharya cobbled together the works of earlier historians like Massey to show the sun god characteristics. But the thing is, Jesus Christ was more than a sun god. He was a Water God too which I sorry but Acharya didn't factor that into her following the well established sun god elements, like Christian churches facing the east as you point out. Without recognizing Christ's Aquarius characteristics and elevating them to supersede even the Christ sun god aspects, mythicists like Acharya miss the whole religious purpose of the Messiah/Anointed One and the Messiah's relationship to the Father, which as I point out, cannot be the sun as Jesus is in the Jewish/Christian Canaanite deity pantheon, not any Egyptian sun god one. EL is Saturn who is the traditional Ruler of Aquarius and this is the Root of the whole Messianic concept--the Good Son who is consecrated King follows the Good Father above in wisdom and compassion in dealing with people. It is the same righteousness demanded at death for entry into heaven, thus the double baptismal role for Aquarius.

I am confident that now that the Celestial Torah Christianity information is launched on the Internet and reaching intellectuals, the Christ as Sun God will fade away to be replaced by Christ Aquarius because it is a much better fit. And it was delivered to the world by spiritual revelation, not from intellectual effort which by not understanding the subject matter, failed to find the most accurate descriptive form of the Christ phenomena. I will tell you truthfully, God put me on the Christ Aquarius/Egyptian connection back in 1964 when I and my wife to be on a lark went to see a Christian psychic reader who told me then that Egypt would be very important in my life. And so Egypt became that as my Gnostic Christian roots are there and so is the Celestial Torah Christ information that Judaism did such a number on that it will take decades to undue the damage to historical truth. Acharya wasn't even a twinkle in her parents' eyes when God first placed me on the right spiritual information pathway. Christ Aquarius will be Christ's defining character--not the sun god one. My prophesy.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

And while you fib about Pax's impact on the people who've been there because that's all you got, crummy putdowns and lack of respect for the millions of people who value spiritual communication while you cannot because your brain dead in the spiritual reception department like all atheists are.
It's comforting to think we're brain dead, isn't it? The truth is, you don't understand how the things you experience could happen in a naturalistic world. I experience the same things as you do, but I don't create stories to explain them.

Also, I have never said Paxcalibur does not have an impact on people. Of course it has. It's had an impact on you, hasn't it?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
And while you fib about Pax's impact on the people who've been there because that's all you got, crummy putdowns and lack of respect for the millions of people who value spiritual communication while you cannot because your brain dead in the spiritual reception department like all atheists are.
It's comforting to think we're brain dead, isn't it? The truth is, you don't understand how the things you experience could happen in a naturalistic world. I experience the same things as you do, but I don't create stories to explain them.

Also, I have never said Paxcalibur does not have an impact on people. Of course it has. It's had an impact on you, hasn't it?
No, it's not comforting to know atheist brains are disabled in spiritual reception because it causes all sorts of misconceptions in otherwise intelligent people's minds. You do know that the atheist p.o.v. has been around for several thousand years but it wasn't until science really got its OK in societies and their governments, an event concurrent with the loss of religious allegiance by intellectuals as the mythologies and contradictions of Scriptures became under the scrutiny of historians and scholars to whom truth was more important than religious dogma. As industrialized societies lost their religious government and secularized so to did atheism gain momentum whereas before atheists were far too small a minority to matter to the overwhelming political power of religiously led governments. My point here is that atheism advances only when religious leadership decreases. In Muslim countries for example, atheism is still a crime against society as it was in Christian societies until the same secularization process following demystification of Scriptures happened lessening their dogmatic impact on societies. Atheist reaction to theists really boils down to a Western phenomena of intellectuals reacting against traditional (Pauline) Christianity. If Gnostic Christianity had won over the Roman Empire I doubt very much there would have ever arisen such a backlash of atheistic hostility against religions because Gnostic Christianity has no beef with historical science or debunking Scriptures as Gnostic Christianity was never bound to any single set of religious beliefs and like, "Spiritual, not religious" as the newest category of belief, Gnosticism followed the anarchistic hippie Native American, "no one can tell another what to think, believe or do." Celestial Torah Christianity is not a new organized religion but only a historical pattern there for all to find and marvel at the consistency of the Messianic Idea coming down to us intact now through 4000 years of diabolical religious interference. You can't marvel at it because you've got that old atheist ax to grind against theists and it's so strong in you that you can't let me win the argument for theism that you've already lost. Because you still haven't answered the basic questions I put to you. Others have tried to but their answers don't stand up to the logic of how any animal with consciousness ever becomes convinced imaginary forces rule their lives. How does that happen, Interbane, that not only does imaginary forces and beings are thought of by human beings for tens of thousands of years, they are given maximum attention, overriding even basic survival activity. How does it happen that a species dealing successfully with every environmental situation through appropriate physical response guided by appropriate mentality, come to place an inordinate amount of attention to what you atheist say is pure rubbish, imaginary things like crazy people think. Yet you can't explain how this happens "naturally". No animal for instance fears invisible imaginary forces and entities that we know of or even shows the slightest interest in such things except perhaps wolves and coyotes howling at the moon for who knows what purposes. Yet human beings, the most successful of all animal species, have no separation of advancing cultural and technological proficiency with the advancement of religious belief system complexity. Could insanity do this for human beings? Because basically, you atheists think we theists are insane and you the sane ones. But you have no proof do you? Even atheists do all the horrible and stupid things theists do so they've got no monopoly on good human behavior as each and every time atheists achieve political power they act like monsters and their regimes are toppled one way or another.

Interbane, your "naturalistic" world doesn't exist. Never did. That's why theism has always been with us conscious beings. You know that Dark Matter exists, has a huge part of the universe and yet we know virtually nothing about it. Next time, use the logic of history to understand that what you think you know now about spiritual reality is already defeated by time revealing human brains hardwired for spiritual experience. In 3012 what will brain science know about why human beings have this obsession with God and spiritual entities? Do the findings so far advance the atheist argument? No. And here's the Doomsday finality to it:

The logic of infinity, the same logic being used by astrophysicists to predict millions, possibly billions of earth-type planets where higher consciousness beings could evolve, predicts that some day, humanity (and it may very well be beings who don't look like us now) will have developed the technology to turn thought into matter. When that happens, we will in essence have reached the power of God and the goal of God's Plan according to the Gospel of Humanity. Humanity evolving into God at the "End of Days". The archetypal thought has been with us since the Gnostics first articulated it in their Gospels 1600-1700 years ago and the proto-Star Trek movie, Forbidden Planet presented the idea as well back in the 1950's with the Krell Machine that ran off the nuclear core of the planet and powered human minds into creating material reality by their thoughts. This is our destiny. To evolve into God. And the reason for the Christ is to present the Humanitarian Model through the generations needed to bring the prophesy to fruition, "Verily I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." (to reestablish the Archetypal Messiah meaning: the wise and compassionate Good Son who becomes Sage King who obeys his wise and compassionate Good Father as Humanitarian Model for all humankind for evolving humanity from human beings into humane beings. Without the Sacrifice of Power for Love Humanitarian Model you get the power struggle of the Warrior Kings for control and the history of the world as we know it because only the Christ Sacrifice of Power over humanity for Love of humanity really works to change alpha leadership that rules the world.

And while I'm at here revealing the reason why Jesus had to go into the Arena as a top Alpha male to confront Rome's top Alpha in Jerusalem and the Jewish top Alphas in the Sanhedrin is that our human brains are also hardwired to only really respect authority that is tested by trial by fire, combat in the Arena. Jesus Christ's strategy seemed like a sure loser which the Muslims still think it was because they never understood why spiritual authority too must undergo ritual combat to be accepted by the masses. But Jesus changed the rules and upped the ante to the point that even power politics could not withstand the obvious Honor and Guts of sacrifice of self for others. Within 326 years Jesus conquered Judaism and Rome. Read the Gospels and see Jesus is in the "in your face" prophet job description because no milquetoasts can do this job that requires as you see me here stepping into the Arena to do combat with the anti-Christ ideologies (and please, I don't mean any Hollywood Da Vinci, Exorcist crap by "anti-Christ", only opposition to the Christ theology due to lack of understanding it from years of false presentation by Pauline Christians). I don't follow any ecumenical path. I'm not a Dalai Lama follower and want us all be happy campers in our own little individual camps of ideologies and theologies because history shows there is no such thing as peace with these groups: Abrahamic religions are based on religious warfare with all other religions for example which is why Abrahamics keep the world somewhere in it in at any given time at constant war for 2500 years now. You don't let killers run loose and these are proven killer theologies that produce killers continually, never a peaceful stretch of history ever that I'm aware of. If not non-Abrahamics, fellow Abrahamic religions will do as targets for war. So my job is not to cater to traditional religions but to get rid of them, at least take their horns out and place them in museum relic status where they belong.

I know you can't see it now because you misunderstand Celestial Torah Christianity and the Gospel of Humanity because its obvious religiously worded ideology but that's to tie it to the long historical "Golden Thread" where the Christ information is passed along through time and space. But this is really a spiritually based Humanism that posits God is Us, only us evolved into God in our far future when we have learned how the Universe works and can create Creation...and, this is going to hard for the spiritually lacking mind to comprehend, already did. Creation is a done deal and sits forever reproducing itself in order to create God as Us in preparation for "the World to Come", i.e. the only real Frontier left is the one beyond the grave and our existence, a School of Living, preparing our souls for that other place beyond time and space. Why is Creation filled with violence, terror, misery and death? In a universe run on on and off polarities, life and death is inevitable. And we can only recognize and learn anything by recognizing in a field of contrasting events, e.g. you can't see a red card on a wall painted the same red color. Every "thing" is built up of contrasting states including longevity but everything is also in motion so things interact with other things and we have violence, we have death as systems collide. Some collisions are beneficial though and keep the whole works going because the harmful interactions don't happen that could have wiped us out long ago in our pre-programmed world that I'm telling you now that it is.

It's late here and I'll be back in the Arena tomorrow. Or maybe out running up my birthday gift money at our local casino to gadzillions of dollars and buy Jerusalem from the Israelis and Pals and put Paxcalibur where it should go: right in the Dome of the Rock. But God doesn't agree, seeing how's there's this huge problem of who owns God there, Jews or Muslims. Oh well, we are here to serve up celestial delicacies and not more male territorial battling in the long run but in order for anyone to listen, I have to play out this reverse Christian gladiator role and beat up poor defenseless atheists with my powerful Sword of Peace, a thinly disguised Female Symbol weapon and Jesus' true Sword out of his mouth that destroys death and misery by ending the cause of it.

Sunday sermon over. Let Monday morning quarterbacking begin, Amen honoring the Hidden God of Gods at the end of all our Abrahamic prayers.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

sonoman wrote:Christ as Sun God will fade away to be replaced by Christ Aquarius
"Christ Aquarius" is a reference to the zodiac age of Aquarius. What this means is that the stellar position of the sun at the March equinox has precessed through the constellation of Pisces and will soon reach Aquarius, moving at the rate of one zodiac sign every 2147 years.

So "Christ Aquarius" and "Christ as Sun God" are identical.

The Age of Aquarius is purely a marker of the observable position of the sun. Nothing else. The equinox entered Pisces in 21 AD. Considering the zodiac as a circle divided in twelve equal parts, the equinox will enter Aquarius in 2168 AD.
Time Bandit
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

Well if this has been launched Celestial Torah Christianity then give us a link to it.
grizzlyman
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Logic can be found in the recently published atheist eBook Miraclescam. It outlines the development of spiritual belief from the first human families and explains why we are burdened by supernatural 'Theobabble' today. The Bible has been with us for almost two millennia therefore I believe it has social value, and there has to be a fundamental reason why we argue about its contents. I am new at forums and may make a few mistakes; remember the golden rule.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”