• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Unread post

sonoman wrote:So..the Sign of Aquarius.
do you mean the constellation of stars in the night sky, or, i'm assuming some spiritual symbolism and significance.
sonoman wrote:What do you want to know about it Celestial Torah Christianity-wise?
before we get more fully into CTC lets clarify first point, when you say "Sign of Aquarius" what precisely does that connotate.

what exactly are you thinking when you think "sign of aquarius" ??

and thanks for starting in on this with me.
sonoman
All Star Member

Re: Jesus Christ Sun God or Christ Aquarius? Intellectual effort vs. spiritual revelation

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
Since I defeated all of you atheists with my questions you all never did answer, just posted links to atheist propaganda sites instead of answering my questions, those sites having atheist "explanations" that just do not apply, any of them, because none of them address or explain how religious visions keep to specific religious themes if they are merely products of human brain chemicals dashing around willy-nilly in a random universe.
Your questions were answered. They all apply to the coincidences you worship and mystical patterns you think have real substance. These concepts, such as apophenia, are well-known and well documented, and not limited to atheist propaganda sites. They also explain how religious visions keep to specific religious themes.

I've shown how any support you have for your beliefs is fallacious. You haven't written anything new since then Stephen, except to claim that none of the posts apply to your beliefs, and that you've "demolished" any arguments put forth. That's text-book delusion. If you want to redeem yourself, I made a post on how I'd be willing to engage. I believe it's earlier in this thread.
No, it's not, Interbane. I told you why apophenia for example doesn't fit my religious conversion experience at all. "Apophenia is the spontaneous perception of connections and meaningfulness of unrelated phenomena." Tell us how this applies to receiving spiritual revelations when I've had 35 years of atheist non-religious experience prior to the spiritual reception that entered my mind without any causation except an accompanying sweating just like Muhammad reported when he too received spiritual visions. Where is my looking at the potato and seeing Jesus Christ or even reading a Bible before these experiences happened to me? What your untested by you and these other atheists not talking to religious visionaries fatal flaw in your argument is that the spiritual revelations come first, not secondary to synchronicity experiences later that confirmed the spiritual information was real. Apophenia has it the other way around and that's not true to the spiritual experience.

My religious conversion experience consisted in major part in going through three full days of non-stop synchronicity experiences, one right after the other, and all of them tying together the mentally received revelations through the shock of synchronicity events that statistically were impossible coincidences. One might explain one or two synchronicity experiences but not scores of them in a row for three days. That's what it took to convert this former atheist and that's what you have to explain before you can ever claim you've answered my questions that show you have no real answers. If you do, if you can tell us how three days of non-stop synchronicity experiences come about through "spontaneous perception and meaningfulness of unrelated phenomena", please do so, right here. Tell us how "unrelated phenomena enters the human brain when your lying in bed with the lights out and just waiting to go to bed and haven't had a religious thought in your whole life? Tell us how an atheist, former anthropology major, suddenly has these spiritual messages coming into his brain from no outside source, no prior stimulation except feeling a strange mentality that is can be explained as shock to my worldview because it was turned upside down in three days. You've got to be able to explain how people who are not religious at all, like I was, suddenly receive spiritual visions that are far more than seeing the face of Jesus in a cloud formation.

These atheist "explanations" of yours were never vetted by asking people like me who have real religious visions how they get them. You don't get a massive accumulation of spiritual information following a specific religious framework by seeing Jesus' Holy Grail in the Cup Bearer symbolism unless that symbolism is part and parcel of a whole spiritual Instruction, a Way, a Torah, given to us to guide us as relying only on left-brain intellectualism suffers as you demonstrate from inability to perceive a very important dimension of reality-the spiritual one. This explains why for example, you can't understand religious perception and why Acharya and all mythicists missed the Christ Aquarius identification of Jesus Christ because they weren't able to "hear" the Harmony of the Spheres as Einstein called it, as it is called the Tao of heaven and scores of other names denoting a Great Spirit in operation behind the material universe. Synchronicity "Signs" propel most all spiritually led people as this quote of Martin Buber demonstrates:

"One must, however, take care not to understand this conversation with God- the conversation of which I have to speak in this book and in almost all of the works which followed- as something happening solely alongside or above the everyday. God's speech to men penetrates what happens in the life of each one of us, and all that happens in the world around us, biographical and historical, and makes it for you and me into instruction, message, demand. Happening upon happening, situation upon situation, are enabled and empowered by the personal speech of God to demand of the human person that he take his stand and make his decision. Often enough we think there is nothing to hear, but long before we have ourselves put wax in our ears.

The existence of mutuality between God and man cannot be proved, just as God' existence cannot be proved. Yet he who dares to speak of it, bears witness, and calls to witness him to whom he speaks- whether that witness is now or in the future."

Martin Buber

Jerusalem

October, 1957

I could have been a rabbi but God put me on a different path. I wonder how you would talk your atheist belittlement of theists if I had identified myself as a rabbi. I suspect you would treat me better. I am a religious visionary and with God's guidance through synchronicity language I have produced some work I am very proud to give to humanity. This work can be found in the Aquariana Gifts section of The Aquariana Key book now open for discussion in the non-fiction book section. I didn't produce these works when I was still an atheist and wasn't guided by God. I produced it with God's guidance. "InSpiration" it's called and for good reason.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I'm not reading that wall of text. I told you how I'd engage.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:
Sonoman wrote:For whatever reasons Chris seemed to have forgotten he banned me and so here I am again.
I banned your other accounts. I've let this account slide just to see if you might be on your meds at this point but I'm starting to get discouraged.
And your continuing character assassination shows why people like you shouldn't have forum toys to run their tiny mind ego trips with. With you at the helm of Booktalk theistic books and writers will be treated to a nine-year mean little boy with his little gang of others like himself waiting to pelt adults with mud pies and water balloons. Your bigotry against theists is abominable in anyone in charge of discussions of writers books. You need to recuse yourself and let someone more objectively minded run this forum as you are not qualified for the job.

My honest opinion, Chris. Grow up.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Interbane wrote:I'm not reading that wall of text. I told you how I'd engage.
Dodging the bullet again? This is why I keep telling you you never address my questions, only fling the cut-n-paste ideas of others thinking that "answers" anything when it doesn't. Why is this forum filled with atheist intellectual cowards who use slander as weapons to "win" arguments with theists?
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:
Sonoman wrote:For whatever reasons Chris seemed to have forgotten he banned me and so here I am again.
I banned your other accounts. I've let this account slide just to see if you might be on your meds at this point but I'm starting to get discouraged.
Chris,

Interbane and youkrst have asked some good questions which sonoman has not answered. It seems he is incapable of dialogue in the sense of reading what someone says and directly answering it. Instead he just goes into salad mode, preaching his celestial torah vision.

I feel sympathy for sonoman because the topic of the Aquarian Christ that he raises is one that I find interesting, except that his manner of treatment is utterly illogical and unscientific. There but for the grace of God go I. He has to realize that most people see this topic as intrinsically meaningless, and he is not doing anything to convince them differently but rather reinforcing the prejudice. Many people think belief in the Age of Aquarius is just a psychological consequence of smoking too much marijuana.

His rude comments about slander such as his latest spray at you appear aimed at getting banned, but the compulsion to make these comments may be part of his mental illness.

I still do not get why Torah is part of the name of his grand scheme. Sonoman has not answered my astronomical explanation of why the Age of Aquarius is solar.

I don't know if Sonoman remembers what people write. When he turned up I mentioned in my first response that his biomystic account had been banned.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Interbane and youkrst have asked some good questions which sonoman has not answered.
Let's be fair about this.
There have been many, many times when questions are left unanswered by most everyone in this small circle of science, philosophy and religion. It's not fair for you to call this person to the carpet when in fact, for whatever reason, we have all, at one time or another, left questions unanswered.

There can be a variety of reasons:

We just can't address ALL questions ALL the time (time constraints)

We judge a question not worthy of a response, for whatever the bloody reason.

We have multiple people asking multiple questions, in a combative, gang-like manner. It becomes difficult to engage a "mob" mentality.

Or maybe some of us have a life offline (now there's an IDEA!).

Be fair, Robert.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

ant - sonoman has provided very long explanations which avoid answers. He seems to have trouble dealing with specifics. That is why I have again mentioned the main problems I have with his method, namely what it has to do with Torah, and why he rejects solar imagery.

It is fine for Sonoman to claim to be a mystic cosmic visionary, but his disengaged method of explaining his vision and responding to questions does not help anyone to share it.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

ant wrote:
Interbane and youkrst have asked some good questions which sonoman has not answered.
Let's be fair about this.
There have been many, many times when questions are left unanswered by most everyone in this small circle of science, philosophy and religion. It's not fair for you to call this person to the carpet when in fact, for whatever reason, we have all, at one time or another, left questions unanswered.

There can be a variety of reasons:

We just can't address ALL questions ALL the time (time constraints)

We judge a question not worthy of a response, for whatever the bloody reason.

We have multiple people asking multiple questions, in a combative, gang-like manner. It becomes difficult to engage a "mob" mentality.

Or maybe some of us have a life offline (now there's an IDEA!).

Be fair, Robert.
He can't be fair because now he's got his ego to defend and being still without answers to my questions that I posted and still wait for direct answers, not cut-and-paste ones from other people's minds, and not ones that don't address the questions directly. Posting that the "answers" have already been posted when I challenge to see them shows the lying that goes with atheist slander which is heaped continuously on my religious beliefs by atheists here. Do any of you atheists realize that it is not atheism that is the majority viewpoint of humankind which means that when you atheists use references to mental illness because I am a believer in spiritual reality, it you types who would have their sanity questioned for not being able to recognize a type of human consciousness common to most all peoples around the world in every age. The atheist tiny minority viewpoint that oppose the majority of human beings can never tell itself it is the "sane" way for humans to be. That atheists cannot see themselves as others see them is one of the major reasons atheists do not learn facts about the human mind.

Atheist guys never took Einstein's criticism seriously and here atheist arguments really have been destroyed because you atheist guys posting so much ad hominen attack on the lone theist posting on this website as far as I can tell, cannot give answers to my theistic belief questions, only slander and references to atheists websites, never showing how these website "authority" answers my questions as I pointed out with the atheist idea that doesn't comprehend how spiritual revelation can work without initial stimulation from any material world events. That was my last question not answered, only more slander, and no answers ever given to how "Nature", random selection of evolutionary traits, forms a human brain capable of receiving spiritual stimulation that you atheists say doesn't exist. It gets right back to explaining how this former atheist without any prior preparation or knowledge of anything Jewish or Christian except the most generalized common American cultural knowledge, comes to receive mental revelations that carry Bible themes in them? What cloud did I see in the nights when many of the revelations came into my mind? When atheism can give answer to how spiritual revelation comes into an atheist's mind that had no prior religious preparation and no reason to acquire any religious belief system as well as a hostility towards Christianity, when you can give a logical answer to this question, that's when you be believed about addressing my questions but giving non-answers, only cut-and-paste links to atheist propaganda sites, doesn't get Chris or Interbane off the hook of intellectual responsibility as a forum owner and monitor who should know better than to attack theistic authors from that atheist position that only continues on because of atheist fundamentalist inability to learn facts that counter the emotionally held false belief system--as Einstein warned atheists years ago. Atheism is not scientific and that's another destroying truth that really ends all atheist arguments but for the fact that atheists are like fundamentalist Christians and refuse to look at any evidence contradicting their beliefs. Such as my religious experiences or the logic of history that logically shows how illogical atheism is-trying to tell the world that all science knowledge is known now and nothing more can be discovered--i.e. exactly like the Torah telling Jews no new revelations are possible yet along comes Christianity and then Paul and Revelation's author again trot out the same stupidity, that no new revelation is possible, just like our atheists here unable to consider what knowledge will be obtained by our descendants who will look back at us and have a good laugh at the primitive ideas of ancient 21st century human beings.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

Robert Tulip wrote:
Chris OConnor wrote:
Chris,

Interbane and youkrst have asked some good questions which sonoman has not answered. It seems he is incapable of dialogue in the sense of reading what someone says and directly answering it. Instead he just goes into salad mode, preaching his celestial torah vision.

"Word salad" again. Trying to keep in with the clique that bashes the theist reporting theistic beliefs using the same symbol system you yourself use but here, you have to call it "word salad" to slander it. Stop slandering me.

I feel sympathy for sonoman because the topic of the Aquarian Christ that he raises is one that I find interesting, except that his manner of treatment is utterly illogical and unscientific. There but for the grace of God go I. He has to realize that most people see this topic as intrinsically meaningless, and he is not doing anything to convince them differently but rather reinforcing the prejudice. Many people think belief in the Age of Aquarius is just a psychological consequence of smoking too much marijuana.

Robert, you don't see to have any awareness of how psychoactive substances have been used by many great minds enhance human consciousness. Stop the slander of pot users unless you are ready to defend alcoholism and the use of anti-depressants by many, many, many more people than ever use marijuana. With tragic results too as you should know.

His rude comments about slander such as his latest spray at you appear aimed at getting banned, but the compulsion to make these comments may be part of his mental illness.

Stop slandering me.

I still do not get why Torah is part of the name of his grand scheme. Sonoman has not answered my astronomical explanation of why the Age of Aquarius is solar.

Read Celestial Torah Christianity instead of playing dumb here about the astrological origins of the Torah in Egyptian religious ideas surrounding their Taurowet constellation, the source of their ideas of celestial stability as Model for human government and human behavior following the Zodiac progressions with their accompanying lore of characteristics. These astrological characteristics which you slander me saying that when I use them it is "word salad" but when Acharya uses them they are "scientific" yet the same symbols with the same meanings, i.e, just shows your prejudice against theistic belief using astrological symbolism.

Now if you had actually read my material you would learn why I use the word "Torah" to describe this ancient Christ astrological "Way" which is the meaning of "torah", as a organized system of beliefs, far from any "word salad". Even Judaism uses the term "Celestial Torah" although they have lost the astrological meaning of it as well as remembrance from the Egyptian source they developed the idea from. As for why the Age of Aquarius is solar, what do you mean "solar". Your question makes little sense as astrological Ages were established using the earth-centered cosmos conception with the sun one of the Seven Planetary Rulers. Certainly the Sun never ruled the Sign of Aquarius and the gods RA and Osiris and Horus were not the names of the the Jewish top gods which were Saturn, EL, the Ruler of Aquarius, and Yahweh, who is coupled as Son to EL in the Jewish religion which Christianity shares. I have shown through the statements of Jesus Christ and the spiritual linage I've placed in historical sequence how he shares with other major Jewish figures, Noah, Moses, Elijah, Jonah, John the Baptist, Water God characteristics, i.e. Aquarian ones and how these, and not sun god worship ones define Christ as Christ Aquarius. And I will state emphatically here that my Christ Aquarian description of Jesus Christ will stand the test of time while the sun god atheist mythcist description inevitably gives way to the more accurate Jewish and not Gentile analysis.

I don't know if Sonoman remembers what people write. When he turned up I mentioned in my first response that his biomystic account had been banned.
When I stop receiving slander I will stop being defensive but when I'm ganged up on you should expect appropriate response to such treatment post after post that I've received here.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”