• In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

how often do you guys read a book?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
candy2050
Creative Writing Student

Re: how often do you guys read a book?

Unread post

JudasGoat wrote:I read a book once.
You are on the wrong site. Unless you came to us for inspiration!
James Vaught
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Unread post

I think he's saying that he only reads any given book once, not that he's only read ONE book ever.
realiz

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Amazingly Intelligent

Unread post

I read many books twice, and often, if I wait a while in between readings, it's almost like reading a completely new book (this seems to be happen more the older I get).
How much time it takes me to complete a book is increasing as I get older. It used to be that time was the big restraint, but now it is more eye strain in the evenings after spending much of the day on computer.
Book Fanatic
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

I always carry a a lot of books in my car, and always have one with me to carry around, anytime i get bored, i start to read, ............ so i'm always reading something ;)
Book Fanatic
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

i always carry a book or two with me wherever i go,..... Whenever, Where ever I am....... I make sure i have a few books in my car at all times ....... I'm so glad there are so many people that love to read as much as i do,

Return to “Everything Else”