• In total there are 19 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

bob talks Hell with youkrst.

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Re: bob talks Hell with youkrst.

Unread post

Now you are catching on! You prove my very point. There are many religions within Christianity. Why? Because they believe so different. When man enters into the equation of about any matter there are so many differing opinions. Mankind likes to think there way is right and do very little if anything to provide valid proof to their claim.

Case point, Church of Christ believe that if you are not baptized that you will not go to heaven.

1) They forget the thief on the cross - and discard that as just happen stance.

2) They focus on passages that say "those who believed and were baptized were added to the church" - passages often exclusively found in Acts (not a doctrinal book). They couple these two acts together to merit salvation. EVEN THOUGH, there are numerous passages that speak of salvation being a personal choice to accept forgiveness and the gift of salvation. Romans 10:9,10, 1 Peter 3:21

3) Making a water baptism essential to salvation is produces a theology based on works! I do something that merits my salvation. Salvation is never merited by works, but works are the after proof that salvation has taken place in someone. Meaning, the Bible says you shall know them by their fruits - the actions you take dictate what you believe. This is why I state that 80% of church attending people are not going to heaven - because they do no show their belief by their actions to be like Christ - care, give, share, spread God's message and more.

4) This is just one example of the conundrum produced by so many factions differing with one another. Rarely does mankind stick to a coherent and exact message for centuries.

Hope this better clarifies the issue of variance.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Landroid, I know that it is difficult to understand my concept of hell not being a burning inferno. So I have decided to lay out the case I make for such a place by disclosing the entire chapter.

Just a not beforehand is that a furnace with any amount of fire is still a "furnace of fire." It could be a furnace 5 stories high with the only distinguishing character as a small fire in the bottom is still stated the same.

You would be best served to understand and study out what brimstone is and how it works.

The chapter on hell will follow shortly
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Chapter 19 Put Your Money where your MOUTH is!
Experiencing God and Hell in two Minutes
Last edited by brother bob on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

There you go Youkrst you got 1/43 of the book for free.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

brother bob,
So sorry for the loss of your beloved younger brother. I can't even imagine...
That's all I've got for now...

'Droid
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Thanks but please sincerely consider the content.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

So this is the tip of the iceberg why you should order the book. I didn't say that I would have paid $1,000 for the book 25 years ago when I was in college. Truth is always dearly valued with men!
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

So in reading the chapter on hell. There is another chapter discussing if hell is "over kill" by God.

But as you inspect chapter 19 and the discussion on hell. The rest of the book is just as thoroughal!! I have not been making claims that don't exist.

Proving the case about god is just as thoroughal.

Take my advise and buy the book. when there is some approximate 8 hours of silence about what I proposed on hell and there is no comment. It says volumes.

I learned in my 3,000 interviews of people over the five years, that when a man has nothing to say - it means that he has no case and/or he is pondering over the concepts.

Go to www.UsandGod.com buying the book will be the best thing you ever did in your life. It will possibly be the greatest apologetics book of our lifetime!

I have only given an inth amount of information away for you to see.

You need the whole book to go through the whole thought process.
Murmur
Senior

Unread post

brother bob wrote: Take my advise and buy the book. when there is some approximate 8 hours of silence about what I proposed on hell and there is no comment. It says volumes.

I learned in my 3,000 interviews of people over the five years, that when a man has nothing to say - it means that he has no case and/or he is pondering over the concepts.
There's another explanation. That is, when someone makes arguments that are spectacularly illogical, and refuses to listen to reason, one starts losing the desire to talk with that person.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Well said Murmur.

And there is also the possibility that 8 hours is less time than Brother Bob seems to think it is. Some of us sleep for 8 hours per day and work for even longer.

But I'd venture to say you're more accurate, Murmur, as to why nobody has quickly jumped on that chapter.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”