• In total there are 68 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 68 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

What does your BookTalk.org name mean?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SouthernBellaKV
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Southern because I am from the South, and I'm quite proud of it. Bella has several meanings for me. I absolutely adored the character Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter series, and I've written several characters who were of that same mindset. The other meaning is that "bella" means beautiful. While I may not think I'm some ultra-babe, I think I try to find the beautiful side of life and dwell on that moreso than the rough and negative. KV just stands for my intials.
SharcBate1
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

my name means two things. One, shark bait was the nickname given to nemo after his right of passage. something like that. It was my favorite movie. Sharc Bate1 is my characters runescape name :D
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Unread post

Well it is my name. My mother likes it.
CWT36
Sophomore

Unread post

After reading through these posts I feel pretty unimaginative in my monicher.

CWT are my initials (my first name is Colin)

One of my daughter's used to race go karts and her # was 36
-Colin

"Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." -Mark Twain
GreyIxia
Freshman

Unread post

You don't have to be creative ;). This site is about reading creativity and not generating it :).
"The world has caught on fire, from what I've been told." - Picture Perfect (In Your Eyes) by 10 Years

"Innocence is ugly in the one who is guilty." - Fault Line by 10 Years

"Fools who are looking backwards chose to live as statues, frozen fractured; youthful laughter fades." - Dying Youth by 10 Years

The Truth Beneath The Rose by Within Temptation

Return to “Everything Else”