• In total there are 63 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Blessy from New York

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Blessy
Official Newbie!

Blessy from New York

Unread post

Hi everyone,

My name is Blessy and I'm from New York. I am completely new to booktalk but I can't wait to hear and contribute to the discussions that take place here. I am a passionate reader and hope to find new and interesting books to enjoy.

Much thanks :)
O, Tempora! O, Mores!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Blessy from New York

Unread post

Welcome to the community!
ValsBooks
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Welcome Blessy! What genre are you enjoying these days? If you're into murder mysteries, I have a book you're going to love...
Blessy
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks for the welcome!

At the moment I'm interested in Action/ Adventure, Historical fiction, Science fiction, Mystery, and Victorian literature. So I would be thrilled to read a murder mystery if you have one in mind :)
O, Tempora! O, Mores!
ValsBooks

Unread post

Hi Blessy! I write murder mysteries and children's books. My current novel is available as an eBook or paperback. Here's the web address for more info: http://www.thewoopsinc.com/ The paperback is also on Amazon. I would love to get your opinion of it. In the summer I'll be releasing the latest, called The Silent Russian, which is a mystery/thriller that takes place in 1968 amidst the Chicago riots. That story was a blast to write! If you're ever in the mood for a good medical thriller, I highly recommend Michael Palmer's "The Patient". It isn't a new release, but it's his best work. Take care!
Blessy
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thank you very much I will definitely look into them.
O, Tempora! O, Mores!
ValsBooks

Unread post

Whatever you choose, I know you'll enjoy it. I'm here in Chicago watching the blizzard outside. It's been a long time since we had a storm that lasted 24 hours. Good thing shoveling snow is great exercise... Soon I'll be curling up with my new book on Greek mythology. Enjoy the evening. :-D
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

Hello and welcome Blessy!

Are you looking for a murder mystery? What about, "The Name of the Rose", Umberto Eco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Name_of_the_Rose

Return to “Everything Else”