• In total there are 39 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Greeting From Chehalis, WA

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
AndiSGraham
Getting Comfortable

Greeting From Chehalis, WA

Unread post

My name is Andi and I'm a 22 year old girl from a little town of about 600 people called Pe Ell in Washington State. I love to read, but I'm sure that goes without saying here! :(love): I write a little poetry now and again, mostly in pantoum form, and my other passion is music. I tend to read anything I can get a hold of but I especially love older authors like Mary Wilkins-Freeman and Louisa May Alcott. But what catches my interest the most seems to be short stories, my favorite being Luella Miller by Mary Wilkins-Freeman :) I am very happy to have found this site through Facebook, and I look forward to discussing with you all. So I will end this rather awkward feeling introduction by saying have a wonderful day and happy reading!

Andi
When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over. - Tony McCollum
anthem1
Getting Comfortable

Re: Greeting From Chehalis, WA

Unread post

Greetings. I live in a small town in rural Pennsylvania, since there is not a lot of things to do I read a lot more than I used to.

I love Louisa May Alcott, recently at a used bookstore I found a collection of her short stories titled the Hidden Lousa May Alcott. I was thoroughly charmed by them. My favorite was "V.V. or, Plots and Counterplots."
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Greeting From Chehalis, WA

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :)

Return to “Everything Else”