• In total there are 102 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 102 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Mon nom est Charity...tu connais mon nom

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
charityjones89
Getting Comfortable

Mon nom est Charity...tu connais mon nom

Unread post

The song is from a silly little ice breaker we used to sing to introduce ourselves. But as it says above, My name is Charity. It also says you know my name which should really go without saying. I'm a female. I live in Alabama. I like long, romantic walks on the beach.

Only two of those last three facts are actually true :-p

So I live in the south and I'm vegan (I know, weird combo right?). Hobbies are erratic, I do whatever is seasonal and attracts my interest at the time. The only constants are really writing, reading and food (and not necessarily in that order). I'm a grad student so my presence on the boards will fluctuate with my changing schedule and I'm currently unemployed but looking for work in my field of study (I'm and English major, surprise surprise). I could tell you what types of books I love but that would take a few hours so I'll shorten it. My favorite authors are N. Scott Momaday, Neil Gaiman, Victor Hugo, Louise Erdrich, James Joyce, Robert Cormier and pretty much anything Russian or French.

So yeah...c'est moi. :D
I just started a new blog. It's going to be mostly foodie stuff and book reviews with other geekitude thrown in. http://opinionatedgeekery.blogspot.com
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Mon nom est Charity...tu connais mon nom

Unread post

Wonderful introductory post. Welcome to the community. Just start exploring the forums and find a few threads that sound interesting and dive right in. :)

Return to “Everything Else”