• In total there are 44 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello! My name is Tanya! Nice to meet you!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
olelukoi
Official Newbie!

Hello! My name is Tanya! Nice to meet you!

Unread post

Hello everyone!

My name is Tanya Mavrodieva. I am from Bulgaria, but I live in Austin, TX now.
So you can guess English is not my native language, and I would like to apologize if my writing will not always sound "English".
I love to read! I love talking about books I read, so that's why a type "books discussions" in Google and here I am :D .
Recently I read mostly in English. It's hard to find Bulgarian books here. I like reading mysteries, sometimes when I am in a special mood romances and chick lit.
My favorite authors are Agatha Christie, Mary Higgins-Clark, John Hart, Jane Austen, Svoboda Butchvarova, The Mormarevs brothers, Hristo Botev, Jordan Jovkov (Bulgarian authors), Astrid Lindgren, Liselotte Weslkopf Henrich, Alexander Dumas, Elisabeth Young and some more.
My favorite books (I read them so many times) are "To Kill a Mockingbird", "Price and Prejudice", "Murder on the Links", "Nobody's Boy Sans Famillie", "Cuore", "Three Musketeers", "Les Miserables".
I am a mother and very proud of my kids. The love reading just like me.
So I guess this is it in short about me!

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello! My name is Tanya! Nice to meet you!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :)
LindaMontez
Getting Comfortable

Re: Hello! My name is Tanya! Nice to meet you!

Unread post

Hello, Tanya. You mention To Kill a Mockingbird, which is one of my all-time favorites. Atticus paints a rightful picture of being a lawyer, and Scout is so full of spunk. I've seen students who claim not to like reading become avidly interested in the book.
Nice to meet you.
Linda
http://livingletters.blogspot.com

Return to “Everything Else”