• In total there are 43 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 43 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Where the devils and human the the dreamer is prey.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
marQus3
Getting Comfortable

Where the devils and human the the dreamer is prey.

Unread post

Hello! My name is Mark and I married an incredible author of amazing, heart-pounding stories. I wanted to tell you all just a little bit about her and her debut novel.

Her name is Amanda Sanges and her first novel, Devils and Dreamers: A Pukking Grand Novel, is based in the fictional town of Pukking, Mississippi but leads its main character, Railen Vost, on a terrifying chase throughout the southern and southeastern United States as she attempts to survive a madman's relentless quest to finish what he started a year ago when he murdered Railen's best friend, Jessie Higgins.

If you love to be thrilled, terrified, or even a little outraged and mix it with adventure, thrills and even some laughs, please check out the novel, Devils and Dreamers: A Pukking Grand Novel (http://DevilsAndDreamers.com) by Amanda S. Sanges (http://AmandaSanges.com). We'd really love to know what YOU think! Thanks for reading and please, let us know what other wonderful books you've read too! We're always looking for great stories!

Sincerely,
Mark Sanges

PS- I thought I might be biased at first, she is my wife, after all. But after many other "test readers" couldn't put it down until they turned the last page, I'm certain that anyone who loves a good thriller will love this book. Please give it a shot! Thanks!
Cheers!
Mark

Check out Devils and Dreamers: A Pukking Grand Novel by Amanda S. Sanges
Where the devils and human, the dreamer is prey and sanity is optional.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”