• In total there are 116 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 116 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Question for everyone

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Book Fanatic
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Question for everyone

Unread post

ok so I want to know how many books can someone read in a week, because if it's a paperback small book i can usually read about 2 or 3 a week, but the bigger longer ones it takes me a longer time to read them through.... and i've met some people who can finish a book within 3 hours, speed readers; lol ..... anyway, i was wondering how many book can you all read in a week? please let me know ........ Thanx......

blessed be ............

Book Fanatic
Mistry
Getting Comfortable

Re: Question for everyone

Unread post

That's a good question, I don't think I read as much as I would like due to other commitments, and as much as I try, I can not multi task.

If I was organised enough, I recon I can get through about 3-4 a week (normal sized books) and with the larger books, I think about 2 a week.

I also read a lot of audio books, I think I can get through about 5 of these a week.

I'm working on my time management and organisation, so hopefully, this will increase. The main problem I have at the moment is that I spend too much time choosing a book to read.
When people are in slaved, the first thing they do is stop them reading
Ashtaroth
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

hmmm...I do not tend to sit and read a book in one sitting...I did do that with the Harry Potter books however. I was able to read the last 4 books in three days each. Since those books are large I would say an average sized paperback I could probably get through in 2 days. So 2-4 books in a week...if I had no other plans! hehe
wilde
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Depends on the book really.. The length, how fast paced it is, how much I'm into it. If it's a book I really want to "savor," it'll take me longer.

It also depends on what time of the year it is. Like right now, since college just started... I haven't had any time to read for pleasure. :(
Big bright accent, catty smile
Oscar Wilde confrontation
Ah, live like it's the style.

Shelfari!
Rageeth
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Well, to introduce myself, as you can see my name is Rageeth.
I am fom United Kingdom and I love reading.
My favourite category of books are funny mostly.
I have a sister who is a year older than me and I love her. She helps me with my work.
I love booktalk it's cool. My sister found this website for me and she loves reading much much more then I do
She hasn't made a booktalk account yet but she's planning to.
I don't know why but I love this website a lot!!!
Mistry
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

yayy, UK stand up lolll! welcome
When people are in slaved, the first thing they do is stop them reading

Return to “Everything Else”