• In total there are 83 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 80 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hollywood Helps Homeless Families

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Lynn Hardy
Getting Comfortable

Hollywood Helps Homeless Families

Unread post

I am the author of the Prophecy of the Flame series. A few months ago, this book was picked up for a movie, to be released in 2013.

I know it sounds like a big deal, and it kinda is: but it’s not like Spielberg called. A producer found out that 100% of the proceeds from this book goes to a 501(c)(3) that helps homeless families with children. So this is a “Farm Aid” type of project where many people are donating things, a green-screen warehouse, camera equipment, costumes, etc, to make this movie a blockbuster.

Any help you could give, spreading the word about the books or the movie would be greatly appreciated. I give out review copies to bloggers - you can contact me at my website if you are interested in reviewing.

Thanks for considering this adventure.
Hollywood Helps Homeless Families - Visit our facebook page to find out more: http://www.facebook.com/ProphecyOfTheFl ... 7036234062

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”