• In total there are 25 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

This Is Mohammad Prophet

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
heledd
Doctorate

Re: This Is Mohammad Prophet

Unread post

Interesting site, Albijawy. Thanks. My net a bit too slow to read it properly so will have to do it another time. Took some visitors to a local darra yesterday (Islamic school) and happier children and dedicated teacher you would have difficulty finding anywhere. By contrast, my Muslim friend tried to do part of her Masters degree on darra's in UK and was met with secrecy and hostility by the teachers. I did mine here in Gambia, and everyone was so proud of their darra's and were completely open and happy to explain what they did. People are different, whatever their religion
Life's a glitch and then you die - The Simpsons
arukiyomi
Master Debater

Unread post

hmmmm. Gambia... whereabouts do you live. My family lived on the MRC compound at Fajara in the early 1990s.
heledd
Doctorate

Unread post

I'm at Brufut, near the village centre
Life's a glitch and then you die - The Simpsons

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”