• In total there are 33 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Who is JaneWiggin?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
JaneWiggin
Getting Comfortable

Who is JaneWiggin?

Unread post

That'd be me. :) Or you can just call me Nikki. JaneWiggin is a nickname from a friend, apparently I remind him of her. It's rather weird being compared to an AI, but hey who am I to complain?

I'm a girl. Yay for being female. I live in Massachusetts, USA! Totally not looking forward to the Massachusetts summer this year, winter was so weird (No Snow!) that I think we might get a very hellish summer. Though, that means that I won't want to do anything but lounge around and read. Which is always a plus.

Let's see, I like to do a lot of things. When I'm not in school though, I mainly just read and hang out with my husband, spending lots of time with our nieces and nephews; traveling to see my parents and family, though thankfully I won't be stuck in a car to head to Wyoming this year. I also write, sporadically. Creativity comes in waves and I finally get why some authors literally have to force themselves to sit and write. If only you could see all the unfinished stories in my documents folder / the twenty or so notebooks I have hidden away.

Though, when it's comes to writing, I'm generally not picky. I think I've read a little bit from every genre, though I haven't touched on the sub-genre's of those genres. I think even that would take me years upon years. Right now, I'm in a Romance mood, not the trashy romance kind (aka vaginal romance... damn you Felicia Day) but just romance in general. A month ago, I was reading nothing but science fiction. Who knows that the next month will bring!

How did you find BookTalk.org? - Google. That is all.
If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.
Oscar Wilde

There is no friend as loyal as a book.
Ernest Hemingway
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Who is JaneWiggin?

Unread post

Welcome to the community. :)

Return to “Everything Else”