• In total there are 83 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 81 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

EXCITING new novel for those "Twilight" fans, with a slight twist!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
TK Trayle
Getting Comfortable

EXCITING new novel for those "Twilight" fans, with a slight twist!

Unread post

Hello there! My name is T.K. Trayle. I would love to recommend the first in an exciting new trilogy called “HEAVENLY HELL – Hindered Happiness”. It is being compared to Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight” but with a slight twist – NO VAMPIRES! In place of vampires are teenage angels and demons.

“HEAVENLY HELL – Hindered Happiness” is an intriguing and extraordinary teenage love story. On the surface, Angelica and Devan are typical teenagers. She loves shopping, playing the violin, and volunteering. He loves cooking, playing the guitar, and getting into mischief. When they first meet, Angelica and Devan can’t stand to be near each other, but as time rolls on, their love blossoms and they become inseparable. But what first seems so innocent and pure between them quickly becomes confusing and complicated as they uncover each other’s true identities – Angelica is an angel and Devan is a demon! How can it even be possible for them to fall in love? How can they stay together when they know the truth? How can they betray their families and their kind to be together? Follow their incredible story as they struggle to fight for what they believe in and are set on Earth to do. Along the way, they discover some shocking truths while learning about morals, values, and love.

I will be donating partial proceeds to a different monthly charity in hopes to inspire a generation of teenagers. The next novel “HEAVENLY HELL – Harboured Hate” will be out early 2013.

It is available online at all major bookstores. Please check youtube for more by searching under author or title name. Please let me know if it compares to "Twilight".
I hope you enjoy it! Thank you : )
Attachments
SPINE (2).jpg
SPINE (2).jpg (27.11 KiB) Viewed 776 times
TK Trayle
Getting Comfortable

CONTEST for autographed copy of HEAVENLY HELL - Hindered Happiness

Unread post

CONTEST for "HEAVENLY HELL - Hindered Happiness" by T.K.Trayle

Please tell me the significance of the rose on the front cover. The BEST and well-articulated answer will WIN an autographed novel.
(You might find some help in the novel.)
Please e-mail me your answers at [email protected]. Good luck!
Contest ends Sep 30, 2012. In case of several great answers, I will do a draw for the winner.

P.S. Feel free to let me know what you think of my novel or if you would like to start a book club. Thanks.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”