• In total there are 13 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

First installment of the modern fantasy action series: "The Harnessers:REVOLUTION"

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
NateTheLeo
Getting Comfortable

First installment of the modern fantasy action series: "The Harnessers:REVOLUTION"

Unread post

Whew, okay, I'm not going to lie, I'm an author, but I'm sooo nervous about my very first work. *takes 137 deep breaths*..............Ok, im fine. So, after a year and six months, I present to you all: The Harnessers: Revolution.
The short, forum summary is that the story takes place starting in 2019 in New York City when a cult abuses their supernatural powers of the Universe to gradually have every government crumble before them, so four seniors in high school that also inherited these abilities must learn to work together to face this growing occult in the coming world war. So please, enjoy! (P.S. its only available for the Kindle and the free kindle mobile apps on Android and iTunes, but, its only $1.89! So you dont have to worry about grocery budgeting.)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Harnessers-Re ... harnessers

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”