• In total there are 50 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

First, Published Novel - A Vicious Cycle by Christopher W. Lambert

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

First, Published Novel - A Vicious Cycle by Christopher W. Lambert

Unread post

Good morning, all!

I have been looking through the forums here on booktalk.org and am very impressed by all of the talent. I've seen so many books that I want to read by forum posters!

I am here today to talk a bit about my first novel. It's called A Vicious Cycle. I began writing the thriller-mystery back in December and completed it this March. I submitted the book to Sarah Book Publishing at the end of March and low and behold they are publishing my very first novel! It will be out fairly soon, available at amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and on their website, sarahbookpublishing.com. The novel will be available in paperback as well as digitally. I don't have a specific date yet, but I have been told by my editor that it is possible it will be out by the end of this month which is very exciting.

Here's a synopsis of my book:

Rebecca Lawton is a mystery-thriller novelist, author of the Vicious Cycle book series.

It has been six years since Rebecca was brutally attacked late one night after attending class. Since that night, she has been somewhat of a recluse, venturing no further than the corner market, a half a block from her apartment. Her only real contact with the outside world is through chat forums and message boards. When she receives a message from user TheExecutioner8, her world comes crashing down around her as she is thrust into a game of cat and mouse. He knows things about her and he is using her novels to create a real-life Vicious Cycle.

Rebecca teams up with Detectives Jennifer Adams, Brody Scott and Kyle Rickards as they race against time, the body count growing by the minute, in this thrilling, shocking, and macabre tale of murder and obsession.

I have also created a website for my novel, which can be found at: http://aviciouscyclenovel-cwlambert.webs.com/. I update information about the novel as I hear things from my editor, so please feel free to sign my guestbook, comment on my blog, or sign up for updates when they are posted. I am very excited for the publication of my first novel as well as getting to talk about and promote it here on booktalk.org.

Thank you.
Chris Dietzel
Atop the Piled Books

Re: First, Published Novel - A Vicious Cycle by Christopher W. Lambert

Unread post

Congratulations Christopher, that's great. You are probably on cloud-nine.
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you for your support, Chris! I actually just purchased your book today and I'm really looking forward to reading it.
Chris Dietzel
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Thanks Christopher, I appreciate the support. I'm sure you were planning on it anyway, but please make sure you post when you find out what your book's release date will be so I can check it out.
dbmilestogo
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Congratulations!!
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

For everyone that is interested in A Vicious Cycle, please visit my official website: www.aviciouscyclenovel.com. Thank you everyone for your support. Please feel free to sign my Guest Book and leave comments.

Thanks so much,
Christopher W. Lambert
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

I am feeling pretty great this evening :D I received an email from my publisher sharing the teaser trailer for my novel. If you would like to see the teaser, please visit either http://youtu.be/F3prCpJjyBs or http://www.aviciouscyclenovel.com/a-vicious-cycle. Hope you enjoy!!
Chris Dietzel
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Wow, that was put together really nicely. I can understand why you'd be excited about. Very cool.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”