• In total there are 51 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

The Caves: Book One - The Event

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
mjlaughlin
Getting Comfortable

The Caves: Book One - The Event

Unread post

I am the co-author of the book The Caves: Book One - The Event which was recently released in both paper back and kindle format at Amazon.com

Paperback: 388 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 7, 2013)
ISBN-10: 1484004124
ISBN-13: 978-1484004128

http://www.amazon.com/Caves-Book-1/dp/1484004124

Where have all of the children disappeared to? Everyone is asking that question, along with asking about other missing people that seemed to just "vanish" into thin air.

The Caves is an apocalyptic vision of a world torn asunder. The survivors have to make a decision and take a stand. Will they choose the side of good or evil? What will their decision ultimately cost them?

Frank Weir knew something was not right in the sleepy little town of Watertown, but he had no idea what he was getting himself into and where his decision would take him.

Mike went to bed and woke up to a totally different world. Would he and the others be able to survive in the new world?

Joe found himself suddenly in Seattle, and he knew he had to find a woman named Arlene, but why? He also knew he had to go from Seattle to Rochester, NY, and there was a certain urgency involved.
Attachments
thecaves-previewthumb.jpg
thecaves-previewthumb.jpg (50.86 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
Melody Laughlin
Author - I Love You Baby Girl www.melodylaughlin.com
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

Re: The Caves: Book One - The Event

Unread post

Wow! Just from the cover, I can tell it's going to be a great novel! Thanks for sharing :)
Rajesh
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

Congratulations...!!

How better , you think, is co-authoring compared to one person-one book authoring ?
Last edited by Rajesh on Mon May 20, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Her blood is settled, and her joints are stiff;
Life and these lips have long been separated:
Death lies on her like an untimely frost
Upon the sweetest flower of all the field.”
mjlaughlin
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Rajesh,

I like to co-author or write solo. However in the case with The Caves it was a genuine collaboration which made a huge effort more manageable. Two sets of eyes also aid in the editing process - before you send it along to the professionals. With co-authoring you have a built in sound board. This is especially effective if both authors trust one another.
Melody Laughlin
Author - I Love You Baby Girl www.melodylaughlin.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”