• In total there are 22 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Unread post

zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation
My name is zheng sheng ming, chinese name is 郑 胜 明. I discovered the origin of grvaitation, and unify the electromagnetic force and gravitation.
In Hong Kong of China, China humanity technology publishing house in October in 2012 published my book, the title of book is Nature-mechanism-force origin,the ISBN is 9789881986863. In this book, my discoveries in physics were included. I was born in zhengwan village of mawan of xinjing xiang in gansu province in China. my experiments showed that moving photon produce gravitation and electromagnetic force, I had revealed the essence of gravitational mass and the essence of electric charge, in the end, I had unified the gravitation and electromagnetic force. All these were published in my book (9789881986863). I has been researching physics more than twenty years till today. my great experiments first was completed in 2001, my first book was published in 2008(9789881767592). Then my more discoveries had been published in Germany in 2011. See below website: https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/ ... ing-matter. To convenience the readers, I also published my book in two books (9781481284349, 9781481926058). The main contents in the book (9789881986863) were the descriptions of the detail of my experiments and all calculates. I showed that the essence of the electromagnetic force and gravitation was the same and their size was equal. This could be helpful in understanding of the meaning of gravitational mass which Newton and Einstein defined and the meaning of electric charge which Coulomb and Franklin defined. Moreover, I further revealed the essence of caloric and the mechanism of chemical reaction, and demonstrated the quantum and General theory of Relativity were wrong. Along this way, I revealed the mechanism of motion in optics, thermal, electromagnet, and gravitation. This showed the mechanism of natural motion. I found that the elementary particle in the Nature is the photon and the moving photons produce electromagnetic force and gravitation. Meanwhile the photons also transmit these forces in space. It is well known that since Newton discovered universal gravitation, people have been thinking that the origin of gravitation only relating to the gravitational mass, and defined the gravitational mass in the expression of the gravitational force, so they have not investigated other reasons. Although many people had investigated gravitation, because their thought had been confined in the concept of gravitational mass, and due to the essence of gravitational mass had not been revealed, thus they had not discovered the origin of gravitation. For examples: the Eötvös experiment, Fischbach analysis, and Einstein general theory of relativity, all these investigations did not clearly show the origin of gravitation. While investigating origin of gravitation, I had discovered that moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery revealed the origin of gravitation. I had thus unified the gravitation and electromagnetic force. Moreover, I had further revealed the essence of caloric, and had revealed the mechanism of chemical reaction; had demonstrated the Robert Andrews Millikan fundamental charge of electron was wrong, and had demonstrated the quantum and General theory of Relativity were all wrong. All these achievements include in his published book (9789881986863), my works are epoch-work, and his discoveries will bring revolutionary in physics. These achievements not only bring a revolutionary insight, but also bring progresses in techniques and the welfare to human.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Unread post

sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

I am man
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

I find the BookTalk.org in website
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

this is a good website!
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

have you submitted your work to any peer review journals?

You mention that the electromagnetic force and gravity were "the same size". What do you mean exactly?

Electromagnetic forces working on the electron are 10 to the 43 or 44th stronger than gravitation. How do you claim this is resolved and "equal"?
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I had discovered that moving photons produce gravitation.
Any moving particle produces gravitation, not just photons. Photons are pronounced in your experiments due to how much they move. The true mechanic isn't that this movement induces gravitation, but that elapsed time relative to the particle in motion is slower. Statistically, field collapse happens more frequently as time elapses more slowly. Thus gravitation in the direction of the moving particle. Since all particles have a small amount of motion, all mass has a gravitational effect.

:mrgreen:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

johnson1010 wrote:have you submitted your work to any peer review journals?

You mention that the electromagnetic force and gravity were "the same size". What do you mean exactly?

Electromagnetic forces working on the electron are 10 to the 43 or 44th stronger than gravitation. How do you claim this is resolved and "equal"?
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

What do you mean exactly?
yes, my mean exactly!
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
I had discovered that moving photons produce gravitation.
Any moving particle produces gravitation, not just photons. Photons are pronounced in your experiments due to how much they move. The true mechanic isn't that this movement induces gravitation, but that elapsed time relative to the particle in motion is slower. Statistically, field collapse happens more frequently as time elapses more slowly. Thus gravitation in the direction of the moving particle. Since all particles have a small amount of motion, all mass has a gravitational effect.

:mrgreen:
my all conclusion base on my experiment and calculate! see below website and content:
https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/ ... ing-matter
In the natural world, people have discovered four kinds of forces: electromagnetic force, gravitation, weak force, and strong force. Although the gravitation has been discovered more than three hundred years, its mechanism of origin is unclear until today. While investigating the origin of gravitation, I do some experiments discover the moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery shows the origin of gravitation. Meanwhile I do some experiments discover the light interference fringes are produced by the gravitation which moving photons produce: my discovery demonstrated that light is a particle, but is not a wave-particle duality. Furthermore, applications of this discovery to other moving particles show a similar effect. In a word: the micro particle moving produce gravitation and electromagnetic force. Then I do quantity experiment get a general formula in nature: Reveal the essence of gravitational mass and the essence of electric charge; reveal the origin of gravitation and the essence of matter wave. Along this way, I unify the gravitation and electromagnetic force. Namely I find a natural law that from atomic world to star world play in moving track.

Return to “Everything Else”